You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fantasea Moisture Detector
Product OverviewThe½Fantasea Moisture Detector½can be installed inside any housing featuring sufficient space for the alarm unit. The½Fantasea Moisture Detector½is very sensitive, so whenever moisture is detected by the sensor, the moisture detector LED light begins flashing and a warning alarm starts beeping, thereby alerting the user of a possible leak. The½Fantasea Moisture Detector½includes an alarm unit and a moisture sensor unit, connected by a thin wire. The alarm unit is installed on any of the housing side panels using a double-sided installation sticker, included in the package. Make sure that your housing offers sufficient space for the alarm unit to be installed 1.34" x 0.9" x 0.28" (34mm x 24mm x 7mm) without interfering with a proper watertight seal. The Moisture Sensor unit is installed just under the camera or camera tray inside the housing. It is operated by a 3V Lithium #CR1220 battery. A replaceable and non-rechargeable battery is included.½
All components should be handled carefully during installation. The Fantasea Moisture Detector assists with detecting moisture inside the housing. Installation of the Fantasea Moisture Detector inside the housing does not eliminate the user's responsibility of validating housing watertight seal prior to and during the dive.½Comes with installation instructions.
- Installed Inside Any Housing w/Sufficient Space for Alarm Unit
- Very Sensitive:
Whenever Moisture Detected by Sensor
Detector LED Light Flashing
Warning Alarm Beeps
Alerts User of Possible Leak
- Includes Alarm Unit & Moisture Sensor Unit, Connected by Thin Wire
- Alarm Unit Installed On-Any of Housing Side Panels w/Included Double-Sided Sticker
- Dimensions: 1.34 x 0.9 x 0.28 (34mm x 24mm x 7mm)
Make Sure Housing Offers Sufficient Space for Alarm Unit To-Be-Installed
Without Interfering w/Proper Watertight Seal
- Moisture Sensor Unit: Installed Under Camera or Camera Tray Inside Housing
- Power: Non-Rechargeable 3V Lithium #CR1220 Battery (Included)
- Important Notices:
All Components Should-Be-Handled-Carefully During Installation
Does Not Eliminate User's Responsibility of Validating Housing Watertight Seal Prior-To & During Dive
- Installation Instructions
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Camera Housing Moisture Detector|
|Visual & Audio Alarms||Yes|
|Dimensions||1.34 x 0.9 x 0.28 (34mm x 24mm x 7mm)|
|Power||Non-Rechargeable 3V Lithium #CR1220 Battery (Included)|