You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fantasea FA-3 LED Strobe Trigger
Product OverviewThe FA-3 LED Strobe Trigger, triggers underwater strobes and flashes to fire in sync with the camera using fiber optic cables. Using the LED Strobe Trigger eliminates the need for the camera built-in flash to fire, thereby extending camera battery life and allowing for longer shooting sessions. Eliminating the camera built-in flash also keeps the camera from heating up, resulting with less condensation in humid conditions. The LED Strobe Trigger's super quick recycle time allows for rapid shooting and triggering of the strobes without having to wait for the camera built-in flash to charge.
The FA-3 LED Strobe Trigger can be connected to any camera featuring a hot-shoe connection. It can be installed inside any camera housing offering a fiber optic slave strobe connection and sufficient space, anywhere inside the housing, for the main unit to be placed. The FA-3 LED Strobe Trigger is also compatible with Fantasea's Mirrorless Housing models equipped with Fantasea's Hybrid Vacuum Safety System M16A. The FA-3 LED Strobe Trigger is capable of triggering most underwater strobes available in the market. Note that when using the LED Strobe Trigger, strobe output is controlled manually only.
The FA-3 LED Strobe Trigger has ultra-bright white LED and two LED ports. The triggers battery is a rechargeable 110mAh lithium polymer 3.7V, with a power consumption of 5-milliwatt, a charge time of 1.5-hours, flash capacity is 10,000, with a battery life of up to 72-hours (when fully charged). Auto power-off time is 3-hours. The FA-3 LED Strobe Trigger measures 1.6" x 1.77" x 0.51" (40.5mm x 45mm x 13mm) and weighs 0.51 oz. (16.8 g). Included in the trigger package are the LED strobe trigger main unit, LED cable, hot-shoe cable, spongy LED trigger ports, hook & loop sticker, rubber band and USB cable, and owner's manual.
For best and most reliable performance, it is recommended to use the FA-3 LED Strobe Trigger with quality multi-core fiber optic cables available in the market.
The Sea & Sea YS-D2 strobe cannot be triggered with the FA-3 LED Strobe Trigger.
- Triggers Underwater Strobes & Flashes
- Strobe/Flash: Fire-In-Sync w/Camera Using Fiber Optic Cables
- Eliminates Need for Camera Built-In Flash to Fire:
Extends Camera Battery Life
Allows Longer Shooting Sessions
Keeps Camera from Heating Up
Less Condensation In Humid Conditions
- Super Quick Recycle Time:
Allows Rapid Shooting & Triggering of Strobes No Waiting for Camera Built-In Flash to Charge
- Can Connect to Any Camera w/Hot-Shoe Connection
- Can-Be-Installed Inside Any Camera Housing Offering:
Fiber Optic Slave Strobe Connection
Sufficient Space, Anywhere Inside Housing, for Main Unit
- Compatible w/Fantasea's½:Mirrorless Housing Models Equipped w/Hybrid Vacuum Safety System
- Triggering Most Underwater Strobes Available In Market
- Note: When Using the LED Strobe Trigger, Strobe Output is Controlled Manually Only
- Ultra-Bright White LED & Two LED Ports
- Power: Rechargeable 110mAh Lithium Polymer 3.7V Battery
- Power Consumption of 5-Milliwatt
- Charge Time: 1.5-Hours
- Flash Capacity: 10,000
- Battery Life: Up to 72-Hours (when fully charged)
- Auto Power-Off Time: 3-Hours
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 1.77 x 0.51 (40.5mm x 45mm x 13mm)
- Weight: 0.51 oz. (16.8 g)
LED Strobe Trigger Main Unit
Spongy LED Trigger Ports
Hook & Loop Sticker
- Owner's Manual
- Important Notices:
For best & most reliable performance, it's recommended to use FA-3 LED Strobe Trigger w/quality multi-core fiber optic cables
The Sea & Sea YS-D2 strobe cannot be triggered w/FA-3 LED Strobe Trigger
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||External Strobe Trigger Mechanism|
|Compatibility (Brand)||Camera's w/ Hot Shoe Mount & Room for Mechanism in Housing|
|Connection||Fiber Optic LED Cable|
|Power||Rechargeable 110mAh Lithium Polymer 3.7V Battery|
|Battery Life||Up to 72-Hours (when fully charged)|
|Auto Power-Off Time||3-Hours|
|Dimensions||1.6 x 1.77 x 0.51 (40.5mm x 45mm x 13mm)|
|Weight||0.51 oz. (16.8 g)|