You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fantasea Big-Eye Lens M67 Mark II (#5138)
Product OverviewFantasea's patented wide-angle lens with a 67mm thread, which fits over the housing's port and can be installed and removed during the dive. Fantasea Big-Eye Lenses make use of a new patented lens technology, which allows for high-quality underwater wide-angle images free of distortions.
The technology uses air instead of glass as an optical element and enables recovering 100% of the camera lens optical properties underwater. The air pocket inside the lens enhances the angle of light refraction, thereby restoring the original angle of coverage of the camera lens. This patented technology was specially designed for underwater photography and therefore the lens should only be used when the system is submerged in water.
Perfect for shooting seascape, divers, ship wrecks and schools of fish, without moving further away from the subject, thereby still taking full advantage of water clarity and artificial light sources. The Big-Eye Lens M67 Mark II features a multi-layered anti-reflection coating on both sides of the lens, which significantly reduces lens flares. The lens can be mounted on 67 mm threaded lens ports or other lens ports by using an adaptor.
The Big-Eye Lens is depth rated to 160' (50m), has a magnifying angle of coverage recovery of 0.75 x (100%). Lens has a hard-coated plastic dome and an aeronautical grade aluminum alloy body. The Big-Eye Lens measures (L x D) 4.6" x 3.2" (118mm x 32mm) and weighs 7.16 oz. (203 g) on land, comes with a front and rear Lens covers and owner's manual.
- Patented Wide-Angle Lens with 67mm Thread
- Fits Over-the-Housing's Port
- Installed and Removed During the Course of the Dive
- High Quality Underwater Wide-Angle Images Free of Distortions
- New Technology Uses Air Instead of Glass as Optical Element
- Enables Recovering 100% of Camera Lens Optical Properties Underwater
- Air Pocket Enhances Angle of Light Refraction, Restoring the Original Angle of Coverage
- Specially-Designed for Underwater Photography
- Lens Use: Only when System is Submerged in Water
- Perfect for Shooting Seascape, Divers, Ship Wrecks and Schools of Fish
- Full Advantage of Water Clarity and Artificial Light Sources
- Multi-Layered Anti-Reflection Coating on Both-Sides, Reduces Lens Flares
- Mount: 67 mm Threaded Lens Ports or Other Lens Ports with Adapter
- Depth Rated to 160' (50m)
- Magnifying Angle of Coverage Recovery of 0.75 x (100%)
- Hard Coated Plastic Dome
- Aeronautical Grade Aluminum Alloy Body
- Dimensions: (L x D) 4.6 x 3.2 (118mm x 32mm)
- Weight: 7.16 oz. (203 g) on land
- Front-and-Rear Lens Covers
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Magnification||Magnifying Angle of Coverage Recovery of 0.75 x (100%)|
|Depth Rating||160' (50m)|
|Weight||7.16 oz. (203 g)|
|Materials||Lens: Hard Coated Plastic Dome
Body: Aeronautical Grade Aluminum Alloy