You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fantasea Big-Eye Lens F Series 5136
Product OverviewThe Fantasea Big Eye Lens F Series is a patented wide-angle lens for Fantasea Housing (see SKU's: FNTFG7X, FNTFG7XB, FNTFG16) for the Canon Power Shot FG7X/G15/G16 Cameras. The Fantasea Big-Eye Lens F Series fits over the housing port and can be installed and removed during the dive. Perfect for shooting seascape, divers, ship wrecks and schools of fish, without moving further away from the subject, thereby still taking full advantage of water clarity and artificial light sources. The Big Eye Lens F Series introduces a new design, which enables installing color correction filters inside the lens, thereby producing underwater wide-angle vivid and colorful images or videos. The lens features a dedicated slot that allows for easy installation of red or pink color correction insert discs included with the Red Eye Filter F Series (see SKU: FNT5211) or Pink-Eye Filter S Series (see SKU: FNT5212) which restore the colors absorbed by water (inserts not included with lens).
The Fantasea Big-Eye Lens F Series is depth rated to 200' (60m), has a field of view recovery (magnification) of 127% (0.57 X) with an angle of coverage of 80°. The lens is constructed from optical glass with hard coated plastic and anodized aluminum. The lens weighs 17.57 oz. (498 g) and measures 6.18" x 3.03" (157mm x 77mm). Included with the lens are dedicated slots for color correction filters, neoprene lens cover secure line and instruction manual.
- Patented Wide-Angle Lens
- For Fantasea Housing Canon Power Shot G7X/G15/G16 Cameras
- See SKU's: FNTFG7X, FNTFG7XB, FNTFG16
- Lens Fits Over-the-Housing-Port
- Wet Lens Design: Can-Be Installed-and-Removed During the Dive
- Perfect for Shooting Seascape, Divers, Ship Wrecks and Schools of Fish
- Allows Photographer: To Take Full-Advantage of Water Clarity and Artificial Light Sources
- New Design: Enables Installing Color Correction Filters Inside-the-Lens
- Design Provides: Underwater Wide Angle Vivid-and-Colorful Images or Videos
- Dedicated-Slot for Easy-Installation of Red or Pink Color Correction Insert Discs
- Discs Included with Red Eye or Pink-Eye Filter S Series (see SKU: FNT5211 or FNT5212) Not Included
- Inserts: Restore the Colors Absorbed by Water
- Depth Rated to 200' (60m)
- Field of View Recovery (magnification) of 127% (0.57 X)
- Angle of Coverage of 80°:
- Construction: Optical Glass, Hard Coated Plastic and Anodized Aluminum
- Dimensions: (Diameter x Length) 6.18 x 3.03 (157mm x 77mm)
- Weight: 17.57 oz. (498 g)
Dedicated Slots for Color Filters½:
Neoprene Lens Cover½:
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Magnification||127% (0.57 X)|
|Depth Rating||200' (60m)|
|Angle of Coverage||80°:|
|Mount Thread||None, Press Fit|
|Weight||17.57 oz. (498 g)|
|Materials||Optical Glass, Hard Coated Plastic & Anodized Aluminum|
|127% (0.57 X)|
|Angle of Coverage|
|None, Press Fit|
|17.57 oz. (498 g)|
|Optical Glass, Hard Coated Plastic & Anodized Aluminum|