You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe Bayonet Female on M52 Housing MB3 is a female bayonet that attaches to almost any flat housing lens port or lens holder featuring a 52mm thread. When mounted on the housing or lens holder, it allows easily installing and removing wet lenses (equipped with a compatible male bayonet) from the housing lens port or lens holder with a 1/4 turn. The Bayonet Female on M52 Housing MB3 is made from hard anodized aluminum, measures (Dia. L) 3.94" x 0.4" (100mm x 10.5mm) and weighs 2.3 oz. (65 g). Included with it are a bayonet, retainer ring wrench and instruction manual.
* A compatible male bayonet must be installed on the wet lens. Compatible with almost any housing flat lens port featuring a 52mm thread.
- Female Bayonet Attaches Almost Any Flat Housing Lens Port or Lens Holder w/52mm Thread
- Allows Easy Installing & Removal of Wet Lenses (equipped w/compatible male bayonet)
- Required Movement for Installation/Removal: 1/4 Turn
- Material: Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Dimensions: (Dia. L) 3.94 x 0.4 (100mm x 10.5mm)
- Weight: 2.3 oz. (65 g)
- Includes: Bayonet, Retainer Ring Wrench
- Instruction Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Easy Installing & Removal of Wet Lenses|
|Compatibility||Almost Any Flat Housing Lens Port or Lens Holder w/52mm Thread|
|Material||Hard Anodized Aluminum|
|Dimensions||(Dia. L) 3.94 x 0.4 (100mm x 10.5mm)|
|Weight||2.3 oz. (65 g)|
|Easy Installing & Removal of Wet Lenses|
|Almost Any Flat Housing Lens Port or Lens Holder w/52mm Thread|
|Hard Anodized Aluminum|
|(Dia. L) 3.94 x 0.4 (100mm x 10.5mm)|
|2.3 oz. (65 g)|