You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fantasea 4055 EyeGrabber Fujifilm F Series
Product OverviewWant to bring your Fujifilm F Series optical accessories on a dive, but don't want to use it all the time? You don't trust putting them in your BC Pocket or collection bag, if this is a problem for you than you need this lens holder. Fantasea's Eye-Grabber is designed to securing your Fujifilm F Series optical accessories when they are not in use. Don't dive without your Eye-Grabber. The Eye-Grabber Fujifilm F Series attaches to your Flex or B&J Arms.
Manufactured from corrosion proof Polycarbonate Plastic for durability and long life this lens caddy is lightweight 1.76 oz (50g) and adds versatility to your underwater photography system. Eye-Grabber allows you to safely secure your Fujifilm F Series accessory making them handy. Eye-Grabber is easy to attach to your camera system with the included T2 Connector and two shorter (304) stainless steel screws (if required).
BigEye Lens FXF-80/100/200 (SKU: FNT5134)
EyeDaptor FXF80/100/200-F67 (SKU: FNT4706) - with any lens accessory mounted on top of this adaptor
RedEye Filter FXF-80/100/200 (SKU: FNT5205)
SharpEye Lens M67 (SKU: FNT5128) - ONLY when mounted on top of the EyeDaptor
FXF80/100/200-F67 (SKU: FNT4706)
- Includes T2 Connector, Screws and Manual.
- Light Weight Construction.
- Corrosion Proof Polycarbonate Plastic.
- (304) Stainless Steel.
- Easy to Attach to System.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Materials:||Polycarbonate Plastic, (304) Stainless Steel.|
|Weight:||1.76 Oz (50G).|
|Polycarbonate Plastic, (304) Stainless Steel.|
|1.76 Oz (50G).|