You have no items in your shopping cart.
Faber 23 High Pressure Steel Tank Only
Product OverviewIf you are not using steel cylinders, try to use one and you will soon realize what you have been missing. Faber can offer you the most comprehensive range of cylinders for scuba diving. Every year Faber produce and sell around the world 100,000 cylinders for scuba diving. No other manufacturer in the world can match their capabilities and the breadth of their range. Faber Tanks and valves are nitrox ready.
The construction allows the diver to remove lead weight from their weight belt or integrated weight system of the BCD. Aluminum cylinders, as we breathe the weight of air from them, create positive buoyancy at or near the end of a dive. The steel cylinder with its negative buoyancy throughout the dive allows you to shed the excess lead that is required to keep you properly trimmed while you dive an aluminum cylinder. Faber HP cylinders have a round bottom. The Faber 23 High Pressure Steel Cylinders is a 3442 psi (237 bar) working pressure cylinder, negatively buoyant -2.64 lbs. (-1.2 kg) when full and is negatively buoyant -0.66 lbs. (-299.4 g) when empty. The Faber 23 Cylinder measures (L x Dia.) 19.5" x 3.94" (49.53cm x 10.1cm), has a 23 cubic foot (3 liter) capacity and weighs 8.6 lbs. (3.9 kg). The cylinder size and weigh characteristics make it an excellent choice for a small stage, bailout or redundant air supply. Cylinders is made from triple protected zinc sprayed and epoxy and polyurethane painted deep drawn chromium molybdenum steel. Note: All Faber cylinders meet certificated specifications of the US Department of Transportation (DOT) with DOT special permit number 13488 and Transport Canada (TC) with special permit number SU7694-237.
- Nitrox Ready Up to 40%
- Most Widely Sold Cylinder Type
- Great Buoyancy Characteristics:
Negatively Buoyant -2.64 lbs. (-1.2 kg) Full
Negatively Buoyant -0.66 lbs. (-299.4 g) Empty
- Better Weight Distribution
- Most Sizes Equipped with Cylinder Boot
- 3442 psi (237 bar) Working Pressure
Deep Drawn Chromium Molybdenum Steel
Triple Protected Zinc Sprayed
Epoxy and Polyurethane Painted
Round Bottom Cylinder
- Dimensions: (L x Dia.) 19.5 x 3.94 (49.53cm x 10.1cm)
- Air Capacity: 23 cu. ft. (3 liter)
- Weight: 8.6 lbs. (3.9 kg)
- Excellent Choice for Small Stage, Bailout or Redundant Air Supply
- Note: All Faber Cylinders Meet Certificated Specifications of US Department of Transportation (DOT) w/Special Permit Number 13488
Meet Specification of Transport Canada (TC) with Special Permit Number SU7694-237
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Pressure||3442 psi (237 bar) Working Pressure|
|Weight||8.6 lbs. (3.9 kg)|
|Buoyancy Full||Negative 2.64 lbs. (-1.2 kg)|
|Cylinder Nitrox Ready||Yes, Up to 40%|
|3442 psi (237 bar) Working Pressure|
|8.6 lbs. (3.9 kg)|
|Negative 2.64 lbs. (-1.2 kg)|
|Cylinder Nitrox Ready|
|Yes, Up to 40%|