You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThese unique EZ Stainless Steel Spring Fin Straps are guaranteed to make putting on and taking off your fins easier and include rubber "comfort grip" puller. The rubber comfort puller provides a cushion between the spring and divers heel and provides a large grip to aid in pulling fin straps on and off. The straps will fit old school" fins with rubber attachment knob molded into the fins such as Scuba Pro Jets, XS Scuba Power, XS Scuba Turtle and others (see SKU's: SCPFJ, XSSFP, XSSFTE). To install on fins simply insert the solid cable wire into the knob holes and squeeze" together with pliers.
Easy to use springs automatically compensates for different size feet and boots. Spring fin straps are depth compensating because they will compress to changes in the thickness of your boots. No need to adjust straps once you have descended to depth or once you ascend to the surface at the end of the dive. These corrosion resistant black fin straps come in multiple sizes. Below is a list of the actual fin strap sizes:
Small: 11.75" (29.8 cm)
Medium: 12.75" (32.4 cm)
Large:13.75" (34.9 cm)
X-Large: 14.75" (37.5 cm)
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel
- Fits: Old School Fins with Rubber Attachment Knob
Scuba Pro Jets, XS Scuba Power, XS Scuba Turtle & Others (see SKU's: SCPFJ, XSSFP, XSSFTE)
- Easy to Install
- Comfort Grip Puller
- Rubber Comfort Puller Provides Cushion-Between-the-Spring-and-Divers Heel
- Large Grip to Aid in Pulling Fin Straps On-and-Off
- Springs Automatically Compensates for Different Size-Feet and Boots
- Depth Compensating: Compress-to-Changes in Thickness of Boots
- Available in Multiple Sizes to Choose for Custom Fit
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Material||Stainless Steel With Rubber Cover|
|Buckle Style||Use On Old School Fins With Rubber Attachment Knob|
|Overall Dimensions||Small: 11.75 (29.8 Cm), Medium: 12.75 (32.4 Cm), Large: 13.75 (34.9 Cm), X-Large: 14.75 (37.5 Cm)|
|Stainless Steel With Rubber Cover|
|Use On Old School Fins With Rubber Attachment Knob|
|Small: 11.75 (29.8 Cm), Medium: 12.75 (32.4 Cm), Large: 13.75 (34.9 Cm), X-Large: 14.75 (37.5 Cm)|