You have no items in your shopping cart.
EEZYCUT Trilobite with Harness Mount
Product OverviewThe forefront of Emergency Cutting Tool (E.C.T.) dynamics and design, the EEZYCUT Trilobite was developed for divers, mariners, mountaineers, extreme sports adventurers and rescue service providers who demand a tool that delivers a swift, safe, efficient cut. There are numerous activities from scuba diving to parachuting that require an Emergency Cutting Tool (E.C.T.) as a mandatory piece of equipment, to be carried on every activity specifically for self-rescue or for the assistance of others.
EEZYCUT Trilobite E.C.T. is a unique line cutting tool that is rated to cut line up to 0.31" (8mm) thick, but it can cut up to 0.47" (12mm). Simple place the line in the safety edge groove on either side of the tool and pull the line deeper in the groove and it quickly cuts through the line fast and efficiently. You can also cut nylon webbing quick and easily with this unique tool. Tool comes with a nylon webbing pouch that can be mounted on standard 2" (5.1cm) nylon webbing making it easy to attach to your BCD, weight belt or other webbing of your equipment. There are four color choices from all black, yellow/black, orange/black and orange/yellow. Tool comes with a set of 440A stainless steel replacement blades that are easy to install with minimum of tools. The EEZYCUT Trilobite is proudly made in the USA.
- Forefront of Emergency Cutting Tool (E.C.T.)
- Developed for:
Divers & Mariners
Mountaineers & Extreme Sports Adventurers
Rescue Service Providers
- Delivers Swift, Safe, Efficient Cutting
- Specifically for Self Rescue or for the Assistance of Others
- Unique Line and Webbing Cutting Devise
- Cuts Line from 0.31 (8mm) to 0.47 (12mm)
- 2 (5.1cm) Nylon Webbing Pouch Included
- Two 440A Stainless Steel Replacement Blades
- Available in Multiple Color Choices
- Proudly Made in the USA
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Emergency Line Cutter|
|Handle Material||Plastic w/Steal Screws|
|Blade Material||440A Stainless Steel|
|Gear Attachment||2 (5.1cm) Webbing|
|Line Rating||Diameter: 0.31 (8mm) to 0.47 (12mm)|
|Emergency Line Cutter|
|Plastic w/Steal Screws|
|440A Stainless Steel|
|2 (5.1cm) Webbing|
|Diameter: 0.31 (8mm) to 0.47 (12mm)|