You have no items in your shopping cart.
DUI Connor Weight and Trim System III
Product OverviewGet the weight off your back and increase your diving comfort with the new and improved DUI Weight and Trim System III. The harness allows you to comfortably wear up to 40 lbs. (18 kg) and lets you adjust the weights up and down, forward and back so you can put your weights right where you want them. Instant replacement of the weight pocket without new quick release system. Weight pops can be installed on any 2" (5.1 cm) webbing. New design holds shoulder straps close to the nape-of-the-neck, contouring the harness and keeping the weight distributing comfortably.
Yellow pull handles are easy to spot in low visibility and at night. Harness webbing have adjustable slides for torso length adjustment and comes with a standard latch style quick-release stainless steel waist buckle. Each weigh pocket comes equipped with drain grommets and hook and loop closures. DUI Weight and Trim System III is available in multiple sizes and weight capacities. Choose size with a 20 lbs. or 40 lbs. (9 or 18 kg) capacity. The weight and trim system is proudly made in the USA.
- Get Weight Off-Your-Back and Increase-Your-Diving-Comfort
- Improved½:DUI Weight and Trim System½:III
- Harness Allows Comfortable Wearing Up to 40 lbs. (18 kg)
- Adjust Weights Up & Down, Forward & Back Put Weights Right-Where-You-Want-Them
- Instant Replacement of Weight Pocket w/o New Quick Release System
- Weight Pops Can-Be-Installed On Any 2 (5.1 cm) Wedding
- Design Holds Shoulder Straps Close to Nape-of-Neck
- Contouring Harness Keeps Weight Distribution½:Comfortable
- Yellow Pull Handles Easy to Spot in Low Visibility &-at-Night
- Adjustable Slides for Torso Length Adjustment
- Standard Latch Style Quick-Release Stainless Steel Waist Buckle
- Weigh Pocket Equipped w/Drain Grommets & Hook and Loop Closures
- Available in Multiple Sizes and Weight Capacities
- Choose Size w/20 lbs. or 40 lbs. (9 or 18 kg) Capacity
- Proudly Made in the USA
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Belt Materials||Nylon Webbing|
|Buckle Materials||Stainless Steel|
|Type Lead||Hard Block or Soft Pouch|
|Closures||Standard Latch Style Quick-Release Buckle|
|Pocket Material||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Weight Capacity||20 lbs. or 40 lbs. (9 or 18 kg)|
|Pocket Closure||Hook and Loop|
|Hard Block or Soft Pouch|
|Standard Latch Style Quick-Release Buckle|
|Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|20 lbs. or 40 lbs. (9 or 18 kg)|
|Hook and Loop|