You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dry Pak Alligator Wallet, 4" x 4" (10.2cm x 10.2cm)
Product OverviewThe Dry Pak Alligator Wallet, 4" x 4" (10.2cm x 10.2cm), Blue/Yellow can keep your money and credit cards dry. This waterproof wallet is sure to keep your valuables safe. Submersible to 15' (4.6m), this waterproof wallet is sure to keep your valuables safe. The alligator skin print pattern lets you see what you have in the wallet, while making it difficult for prying eyes to read your personal information from across the table. The Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) construction of the case means the case material is 10 times stronger than vinyl and has incredible resistance to hot and cold temperatures. Case has radio frequency (RF) welded seams.
All Dry Pak's have cam lock clips on top that hermetically seal out water, sand, and dust. Simply twist the knobs upward to open; twist back down to seal. It's that simple! All cases are securely ultrasonically welded to the top clips, so there are no parts to lose. It holds ID, cash, credit cards, keys, pagers, and small phones and its airtight seal means your equipment will float safely if dropped in water. Use the Dry Pak Alligator Wallet and enjoy the beach, boating, water parks, snorkeling, hiking or pool parties without worrying about your ID or cash. The wallet can hold items with a maximum circumference of 7.25" (18.4cm) and comes with an adjustable neck lanyard.
- Adjustable Neck Lanyard
- Hermetically Seals Out Water, Sand, and Dust
- Ultrasonically Welded Seams
- Dimensions: 4 x 4 (10.2cm x 10.2cm)
- Maximum Circumference: 7.25 (18.4cm)
- Weight (empty): 8.96 oz. (254 g)
- For Beach, Pool, Boating, Airports, Water Parks, Hiking, Snorkeling
- Holds ID, Cash, Credit Cards, Keys, Pagers, Small Phones
- Color: Blue/Clear
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Overall Measurements||4 x 4 (10.2cm x 10.2cm)|
|Maximum Circumference||7.25 (18.4cm)|
|Weight (empty)||8.96 oz. (254 g)|
|Closure||Cam Lock Clip|
|Materials||Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU), Anodized Aluminum|
|Seams||Radio Frequency (RF) Welded|
|Straps/Handles||Lanyard, Spring Clip|
|4 x 4 (10.2cm x 10.2cm)|
|8.96 oz. (254 g)|
|Cam Lock Clip|
|Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU), Anodized Aluminum|
|Radio Frequency (RF) Welded|
|Lanyard, Spring Clip|
Though the wallet is not advertised or rated for depth. We took it down to 90+ feet on several dives and everything came up dry. Its still functioning well after 7 deep dives and I dont see why that should change anytime soon.