You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewDon't let a loose hose fitting, blown O-ring or leaking regulator cause a problem on a dive. Don't be caught without having the proper tools and parts to fix it. The serious diver is always prepared to nip a dive aborting problem as it occurs. That's just some scenarios that this kit can remedy. This Diver Tool Kit comes in organized zippered pouch and includes 2-high-quality crescent wrenches, Phillips head and flat head screwdrivers, 7-piece hex wrench set, needle nose pliers with side-cutter, nut driver/screwdriver socket handle with assorted inserts and more! This complete kit is a great addition to the serious divers save-a-dive-kit or for the boat and car for most mechanical difficulties.
- Fix Most Common Equipment Problems
- Also Great for Boat or Car Mechanical Difficulties
- Complete Set of Tools
- Great Save-A-Dive Kit Item
- Zippered Pouch for Organization
- 2-High-Quality Crescent Wrenches
- Phillips Head and Flat Head Screwdrivers
- 7-Piece Hex Wrench Set
- Needle Nose Pliers with Side Cutters
- Nut Driver/Screwdriver Socket Handle with Assorted Inserts and More
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Tools: Steel And Plastic, Case: Fabric|
|Purpose||Scuba Boat Or Car Repair And Adjustments|
|Wrenches||Assorted Socket Adapters|
|Screwdrivers||Phillips Head And Flat Head, Socket Driver|
|Hex Keys||7-Piece Set|
|Pliers||Needle Nose With Side Cutters|