You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Shades Mako Style Blue Multi-Layer Mirror Lenses
Product OverviewOver 19 years ago Dive Shades created a line of polarized dive sunglasses designed exclusively for the scuba enthusiast! The lenses offer your eyes virtually 100% UV protection while cutting the glare with their polarized lenses. Dive Shades frames are manufactured with only top-quality components and polycarbonate to assure customers of great style and a premium product for a fair price. Look for the Dive Shades logo on the hang tags to be sure that you are getting the original Dive Shades sunglasses!
The Mako are part of Dive Shades Master Series utilizes the 1.1mm (0.04") polarized superior scratch-resistant (SSR) polarized lenses with a multi-layer blue mirror coating and an additional saltwater resistant coating. The frames are made of TR 90 which is a durable and flexible material that allows Once again Dive Shades utilize the very best silicone ear and nosepieces to assure years of comfort to their end user. Each Master series sunglass have a traditional red & white diver-down flag logo, comes with a micro fiber carrying case which doubles as a terrific lens cleaner.
- Original Polarized Dive Sunglass
- Dive Shades Master Series
- 100% U V Protection
- Polarized Sun Glasses
- 1.1mm (0.04) Super Scratch-Resistant Lens
- Durable TR 90 Frames
- Traditional Red & White Diver-Down Flag Logo
Multi-Layer Blue Mirror Coating
Additional Saltwater Resistant Coating
- Available in Multiple Color Frames
- Micro Fiber Carrying Case
- Case Doubles as Terrific Lens Cleaner
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Frame Material||TR 90|
|Lens Thickness||1.1mm (0.04)|