You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Rite XT1 First Stage with XT2 Second Stage Regulator
Product OverviewThe XT Regulator welcomes a new generation of regulator performance at Dive Rite. An elite performer, the XT's advanced, patented design earns top marks from Mike Ward of Dive Lab. With work of breathing at less than 1.0 J/l, the XT performs right alongside premier regulators on the market today. The Dive Rite XT1 first-stage regulator with Five-3/8" threaded low pressure (LP) ports gives divers ultimate flexibility in hose routing. This is especially beneficial to the back mount technical diver where the need for a streamlined regulator configuration is required. It does not cause undue stress on the hoses. One of the 5 LP port is located on the top of the turret and is designed with safety and convenience in mind. The Port is slightly convex and slotted on each side to accommodate an 11/16" wrench for securing the turret while loosening the LP hose. This makes it easy to change the hose without concern of loosening the turret. The regulator comes equipped with 2 high pressure (HP) ports with 7/16" threads that are angled 90° from the DIN/Yoke fitting, which gives the perfect angle for hose routing.
Designed for the challenging world of technical diving, this regulator is pending certification to CE EN 250 and its approval for cold water 4,350 psi (300 bars) service, having passed the most rigorous of tests by Dive Rite. The balanced diaphragm, black chrome plated marine brass first stage regulator is inherently environmentally sealed. The benefit of this type of first stage design is that none of the delicate internal parts are exposed to contaminants such as salt, sand, chlorine or pool acids. These environmental contaminants can cause corrosion and mineral deposits to form on the internal mechanism deteriorating regulator performance.
With the XT1 there is a secondary environmental diaphragm membrane that seals off the spring chamber keeping the first stage completely sealed off from the environment adding a second layer of corrosion resistance and prevention of freezing in cold water use. A pneumatically balanced design delivers gas at a constant pressure so work of breathing remains effortless independent of depth or tank pressure. The XT1 First-Stage Regulator is available in either DIN or yoke versions.
The second stage regulator ha an ergonomic dive/pre-dive Venturi lever that is easy to adjust even with thick gloves. The Venturi lever prevents regulator free flow. Second stage uses a pneumatically balanced downstream valve, which provides better performance at depth.
The second stage has an external adjustment knob to adjust the valve to fine tune inhalation effort. The second stage housing and cover are manufactured from durable impact resistant ABS plastic with chromed brass adjustment knob and barrel tube. The spring and lever are stainless-steel and the second stage comes standard with Teflon coated internal parts, which makes it cold-water ready. The XT Regulator comes with a 28" (71.1cm) 3/8" threaded low pressure hose, is Nitrox ready, and comes with an owner's manual.
- Elite Performer, Patented Design
- Earned Top Marks from Mike Ward of Dive Lab
- Hose Length: 28 (71cm)
- Hose Threads: 3/8
- Nitrox Ready
- Owner's Manual
- First-Stage: Dive Rite XT1 Regulator
- Five 3/8 Threaded Low-Pressure Ports, Ultimate Flexibility in Hose Routing
- Especially Beneficial to Back-Mount Technical Diver, Streamlined Regulator Configuration
- Rotating Swivel Turret
- One of 5 LP Port at Top-of-the-Turret
- Designed with Safety and Convenience in Mind
- LP Port is Convex and Slotted to Accommodate 11/16 Wrench
- Slots: Secure Turret when Removing LP Hose
- 2 HP Ports with 7/16 Threads
- HP Ports Angled 90°:, Perfect Angle for Hose Routing
- Balanced Diaphragm Design
- Pending Certification to CE EN 250 for Cold Water 4,350 psi (300 bars) Service
- Black Chrome Plated Marine Brass First Stage Regulator
- Delicate Internal Parts Not Exposed to Contaminants: Salt, Sand, Chlorine or Pool Acids
- Secondary Environmental Diaphragm Membrane, First Stage Completely-Sealed-Off
- Second-Layer of Corrosion Resistance and Prevention of Freezing in Cold-Water-Use
- Pneumatically Balanced Design Delivers Gas at Constant Pressure
- Work-of-Breathing Remains Effortless Independent of Depth or Tank Pressure
- Available in DIN or Yoke
- Second-Stage: Dive Rite XT2 Regulator
- Pneumatically Balanced Downstream Valve
- Ergonomic Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi Lever
- Venturi Lever Easy-to-Adjust with Gloves
- Venturi Lever Prevents Regulator Free-Flow
- Materials Case and Cover: ABS Plastic
- Materials Internal Components: Teflon Coated Chromed Brass and Stainless Steel
- All Internal Moving Parts: Teflon Coated for Cold-Water Use
- Teflon Coating: Prevention of Freezing in Cold-Water-Use
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Pneumatically Balanced Diaphragm|
|LP Ports||5 (3/8-24 UNF)|
|HP Ports||2 (7/16-20 UNF/ISO263)|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||,|
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes, Up to 40% Oxygen|
|2'nd Stage Type||Pneumatically Balanced Downstream Valve|
|Regulator Materials||Yes, Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch|
|Hose Length||28 (71 cm)|
|1'st Stage Type|
|Pneumatically Balanced Diaphragm|
|5 (3/8-24 UNF)|
|2 (7/16-20 UNF/ISO263)|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage|
|Yes, Up to 40% Oxygen|
|2'nd Stage Type|
|Pneumatically Balanced Downstream Valve|
|Yes, Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch|
|28 (71 cm)|