You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Rite XT1 First Stage Only (No Hose)
Product OverviewThe XT Regulator welcomes a new generation of regulator performance at Dive Rite. An elite performer, the XT's advanced, patented design earns top marks from Mike Ward of Dive Lab. The Dive Rite XT1 first-stage regulator with Five-3/8" threaded low pressure (LP) ports gives divers ultimate flexibility in hose routing. This is especially beneficial to the back mount technical diver where the need for a streamlined regulator configuration is required. It does not cause undue stress on the hoses.One of the 5 LP port is located on the top of the turret and is designed with safety and convenience in mind. The Port is slightly convex and slotted on each side to accommodate an 11/16" wrench for securing the turret while loosening the LP hose. This makes it easy to change the hose without concern of loosening the turret. The regulator comes equipped with 2 high pressure (HP) ports with 7/16" threads that are angled 90-degree from the DIN/Yoke fitting, which gives the perfect angle for hose routing.
Designed for the challenging world of technical diving, this regulator is pending certification to CE EN 250 and its approval for cold water 4,350 psi (300 bars) service, having passed the most rigorous of tests by Dive Rite.The balanced diaphragm, black chrome plated marine brass first stage regulator is inherently environmentally sealed. The benefit of this type of first stage design is that none of the delicate internal parts are exposed to contaminants such as salt, sand, chlorine or pool acids. These environmental contaminants can cause corrosion and mineral deposits to form on the internal mechanism deteriorating regulator performance.
With the XT1 there is a secondary environmental diaphragm membrane that seals off the spring chamber keeping the first stage completely sealed off from the environment adding a second layer of corrosion resistance and prevention of freezing in cold water use. A pneumatically balanced design delivers gas at a constant pressure so work of breathing remains effortless independent of depth or tank pressure. The XT1 First-Stage Regulator is available in either DIN or yoke versions.
- Five 3/8 Threaded Low-Pressure Ports, Ultimate Flexibility In-Hose-Routing
- Especially Beneficial to Back-Mount Technical Diver for Streamlined Regulator Configuration
- Rotating Swivel Turret
- One of 5 LP Port at Top-of-the-Turret
- Designed w/Safety and Convenience In-Mind
- LP Port:
Convex & Slotted
Accommodate 11/16 Wrench to Secure Turret when Removing LP Hose
- 2 HP Ports w/7/16 Threads
- HP Ports Angled 90-Degrees, Perfect Angle for Hose Routing
- Balanced Diaphragm Design
- Pending Certification to CE EN 250 for Cold Water 4,350 psi (300 bars) Service
- Black Chrome Plated Marine Brass First Stage Regulator
Delicate Internal Parts Not Exposed to Contaminants:
Salt, Sand, Chlorine or Pool Acids
Secondary Environmental Diaphragm Membrane
First Stage Completely-Sealed-Off
Second-Layer of Corrosion Resistance
Prevention of Freezing In-Cold-Water-Use
- Pneumatically Balanced Design Delivers Gas at Constant Pressure
- Work-of-Breathing Remains Effortless Independent of Depth or Tank Pressure
- Available-In DIN or Yoke
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|1'St Stage Type||Balanced Diaphragm|
|LP Ports||Five 3/8-24 UNF|
|HP Ports||Two 7/16-20 UNF/ISO263|
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes, Up to 40% Oxygen|
|Material||Black Chrome Plated Marine Brass|