You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Rite XT Fins with Stainless Steel Spring Straps
|US Men's Shoe Size||up to 6||7-9||10-12||13+|
|US Women's Shoe Size||up to 7||8-10||11-13||13+|
|UK||up to 5½||6½-8½||9½-11½||12½+|
|Euro||up to 38||39-43||43-46||46+|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewSometimes it's best not to mess with a tried-and-true original. The XT Fin uses the original injected molded Monoprene blend from the 1990's, and is the best choice for divers looking for a high-performance blade. Identical in shape to our former fin, the XT brings us back to the original Monoprene blend that has been proven and successful for over 20 years. The XT's Monoprene with Monoprene center strip gives rigidity and flexibility for maximum performance with minimum effort, blend offers the best balance of power to work ratio, providing efficient finning in high flow or stiff currents. The blade shape is designed for a wide variety of kicks, including frog kicks, modified flutter and power kicks.
The XT are stiff, yet with plenty of snap and are lighter in weight than traditional rubber fins, meaning legs and feet won't cramp even after miles of swimming. The 8.5" (21.6cm) pliable marine grade stainless steel spring-heel strap allows for quick donning/doffing. A comfort heel pad and convenient, removable pull tab adds to the ease of use. A marine grade stainless steel buckle secures the heel strap to the blade. The stainless-steel buckle is a Dive Rite exclusive, and is guaranteed not to crack or break.
Easy to use spring fin straps automatically compensates for different size feet and boots. Spring fin straps are depth compensating because they will compress to changes in the thickness of your boots at depth and will decompress upon ascent. Fins are available in multiple sizes and weigh from 4.7 lbs (2.13kg) to 6.3 lbs (2.86kg) depending on size.
- Sometimes It's Best Not to Mess w/a Tried & True Original
- Original Injected Molded Monoprene Blend from 1990's
- High Performance Blade
- Proven & Successful for Over 20 Years
Monoprene w/Monoprene Center Strip
Rigidity & Flexibility
Maximum Performance w/Minimum Effort
Blend Offers Best Balance of Power to Work Ratio
Efficient Finning-In High Flow or Stiff Currents
- Designed for Wide Variety of Kicks, Including Frog, Modified Flutter & Power Kicks
- Stiff, Yet Plenty of Snap
- Lighter In-Weight than Traditional Rubber Fins
- Legs & Feet Won't Cramp Even After Miles of Swimming
- Spring Straps:
8.5 (21.6cm) Pliable Marine Grade Stainless Steel
Allows Quick Donning/Doffing
Comfort Heel Pad and Convenient, Removable Pull Tab
- Ease of Use
Marine Grade Stainless Steel Buckle, Dive Rite Exclusive
Buckles Won't Crack or Break
- Spring Straps Depth Compensating Design:
Springs Automatically Compensates for Different Size-Feet and Boots
Depth Compensating: Compress-to-Changes-In Thickness of Boots
Decompresses Upon Ascent
- Available-In Multiple Sizes
- Weight: 4.7 lbs (2.13kg) to 6.3 lbs (2.86kg), Size Dependent
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Blades: Injected Molded Monoprene w/Monoprene Center Strip
Heel Straps: Stainless-Steel & Rubber
Small: 22.5 (57.15cm)
Medium: 23.5 (59.69cm)
Large: 26.5 (67.31cm)
X-Large: 26.5 (67.31cm)
|Weight||4.7 lbs (2.13kg) to 6.3 lbs (2.86kg), Size Dependent|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Open Heel|