You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Rite XT Fins with Swivel Stainless Steel Spring Straps
|US Men's Shoe Size||up to 6||7-9||10-12||13+|
|US Women's Shoe Size||up to 7||8-10||11-13||13+|
|UK||up to 5½||6½-8½||9½-11½||12½+|
|Euro||up to 38||39-43||43-46||46+|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewUsing a proven design, Dive Rite XT Fins are the best choice for divers looking for a high-performance blade fin. Updated in 2020 the XT Fin has a new POM swivel buckle that allows for easier donning and adjustment. The XT's Monoprene blend offers the best balance of power to work ratio, providing efficient finning in high flow or stiff currents. The blade shape is designed for a wide variety of kicks, including frog kicks, modified flutter and power kicks. They are stiff, yet with plenty of snap and are lighter in weight than traditional rubber fins, meaning legs and feet won't cramp even after miles of swimming.
The 12" (30.5cm) pliable marine grade stainless steel spring-heel strap allows for quick donning/doffing. A molded heel pad provides comfort, while low profile finger hold adds to the ease of use without creating snag points. A lightweight POM swivel buckle secures the heel strap to the blade, and allows the spring strap to swivel out of the way for easier donning. Divers can customize the fit of their straps by moving the buckle locking screw between 2 positions on the buckle. Injection molded Monoprene blade with Monoprene center strip gives rigidity and flexibility for maximum performance with minimum effort. POM molded swivel buckles with two adjustment positions. Fins are available in multiple colors and sizes.
- Proven and Successful for Over 20 Years
- Sometimes It's Best Not to Mess with a Tried-and-True Original
- Original Injected Molded Monoprene Blend from 1990's
- Best Choice for Divers Looking for High-Performance Blade Fin
- POM Swivel Buckle Allows Easier Donning & Adjustment
Monoprene w/Monoprene Center Strip
Rigidity & Flexibility
Maximum Performance w/Minimum Effort
Blend Offers Best Balance of Power to Work Ratio
Efficient Finning in High Flow or Stiff Currents
- Designed for Wide Variety of Kicks, Including Frog, Modified Flutter & Power Kicks
- Stiff, Yet with Plenty of Snap
- Lighter in Weight than Traditional Rubber Fins
- Legs and Feet Won't Cramp Even After Miles of Swimming
- Spring Straps:
12 (30.5cm) Pliable Marine Grade Stainless Steel
Allows Quick Donning/Doffing
Molded Comfort Heel Pad w/Low Profile Finger Hold Pull Tab for Ease of Use
Profile Won't Create Snag Point
Lightweight POM Swivel Buckle
Strap Swivel Out-of-Way for Easier Donning
- Spring Straps Depth Compensating Design:
Springs Automatically Compensates for Different Size-Feet and Boots
Depth Compensating: Compress-to-Changes in Thickness of Boots
Decompresses Upon Ascent
- Customize Fit w/2 Position Buckle
- Available in Multiple Sizes & Colors
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Fin Materials||Blades: Injected Molded Monoprene w/Monoprene Center Strip
Heel Straps: Stainless-Steel & Rubber
Small: 22.5 (57.15cm)
Medium: 23.5 (59.69cm)
Large: 26.5 (67.31cm)
X-Large: 26.5 (67.31cm)
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Open Heel|