You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Rite XT Back-Plate Pad
Product OverviewThe XT Back-Plate Pad's high-tech design consists of molded foam contoured in all the right places to prevent uncomfortable pokes and prods when wearing a metal back-plate. Mesh airflow channels provide instant draining topside and resist compression allowing the pad to maintain its thickness and comfort at depth. An integrated sleeve means the XT Back-Plate Pad can also be used to carry lift bags or surface markers.
The Dive Rite XT Back-Plate Pad is constructed from strong and durable 1,000-denier ballistic nylon for maximum tear and abrasion resistance. The quick-dry foam padding with an open cell porous design allows the pad to release water and dry in a hurry. Two marine grade 316-stainless-steel grommets resist rust and corrosion and provide drainage. The back-plate pad measures (W x H) 10.5" x 16" (27cm x 41cm), weighs 6 oz. (170 g), and is proudly made in the U.S.A.
- High-Tech Design
- Contoured Molded Foam
- Prevent Uncomfortable Pokes and Prods from Metal Back-Plate
- Mesh Airflow Channels for Instant Draining Topside
- Resist Compression Pad Maintain Thickness and Comfort at Depth
- Integrated Sleeve for Lift Bags or Surface Markers
- Cover: Strong and Durable 1,000-Denier Ballistic Nylon
- Cover: Maximum Tear and Abrasion Resistance
- Padding: Open-Cell Quick-Dry Foam
- Padding: Porous Design Release Water and Dry in a Hurry
- 2 Marine-Grade 316-Stainless Steel Grommets Resist Rust and Corrosion and Provide Drainage
- Dimensions: (W x H) 10.5 x 16 (27cm x 41cm)
- Weight: 6 oz. (170 g)
- Made in the USA
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Increase Comfort to Back-Plate|
|Materials||Cover: 1,000-Denier Ballistic Nylon
Padding: Open-Cell Quick-Dry Foam
Grommets: Marine-Grade 316-Stainless Steel
|Dimensions||(W x H) 10.5 x 16 (27cm x 41cm)|
|Weight||6 oz. (170 g)|