You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewYou just arrived on site for the ultimate cavern or wreck penetration dive. You are getting your gear out, doing your safety pre-dive gear check and you find one of your all-important reels has a broken winding knob! Don't let a simple part ruin a great adventure, always carry a spare. If you own a Dive Rite Reel equipped with a winding knob you need to carry a spare in your save-a-dive-kit. Dive Rite winding knob is easy to install, fits all Dive Rite Reel and includes winding knob and white nylon installation screw. Knob measures 0.75" x 0.625" (2cm x 1.6cm) and weighs 0.2 oz. (5.7 g).
- Fits All Dive Rite Reel
- Don't Let Simple Part Ruin A Great Adventure
- Great Save-a-Dive Kit Item
- Includes Knob & Installation Screw
- Easy to Install
- Materials: Installation Screw: Nylon, Knob: Plastic
- Dimensions Knob: 0.75 x 0.625 (2cm x 1.6cm)
- Weight Assembly: 0.2 oz. (5.7 g)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Spare/Replacement Reel Part|
|Materials||Installation Screw: Nylon
|Dimensions||0.75 x 0.625 (2cm x 1.6cm)|
|Weight||0.2 oz. (5.7 g)|
|Compatibility||All Dive Rite Reel|
|Spare/Replacement Reel Part|
|Installation Screw: Nylon
|0.75 x 0.625 (2cm x 1.6cm)|
|0.2 oz. (5.7 g)|
|All Dive Rite Reel|