You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Rite Voyager EXP Wing
Product OverviewThe Voyager EXP is an outstanding wing for single tank diving with its low-profile, donut shape design. Streamlined side panels and a minimalist, oval shape creates a higher lift wing that remains unobtrusive instead of bulky. This is ideal for divers with larger statures or those who dive in cold water and/or require more weight. The Voyager accommodates up to one 95 cubic feet (15 liter) tank and provides 35 lbs. (15.8 kg) of lift.
With its donut shape, the Voyager Wing provides greater stability and control in the water. Donut style or 360° wings promote an even volume of inflation on top, sides and bottom, which improves buoyancy control and promotes a more efficient, horizontal trim. The Dive Rite Voyager EXP Wing is manufactured from value driven and durable 1680-ballistic nylon EXP material that is resistant to tears and abrasions. The Voyager EXP line's toughness is further enhanced with a heavy-duty, radio frequency (RF) welded 210-denier nylon urethane laminated bladder.
The Voyager EXP has urethane flanges welded in place which makes it easy to switch out corrugated hose and over pressure relief valves without tools. The Voyager EXP comes with either a 16" or 12" (40.6cm or 30.5cm) elbowed inflator and a low-pressure hose for attachment to the first-stage regulator. Wing has a lower left front over pressure relief/dump valve. Two sets of marine grade 316-stainless-steel grommet mounting holes are used to attach the wing to the harness and set divers trim. The Voyager EXP measures approximately (H x W) 22" x 19" (55.8cm x 48.3cm) deflated and weighs 2.8 lbs. (1.27 kg). The Voyager EXP comes with owner's manual and is proudly made in the USA.
- Ideal for Divers w/Larger Statures or Dive in Cold Water and/or Require More Weight
- Lift Capacity: 35 lbs. (15.8 kg)
- Accommodates Up to one 95 cu. ft. (15 liter) Tank
- Donut-Shape Provides Greater Stability and Control in Water
- Donut-Style 360°: Wing:
Promote Even-Volume of Inflation On-Top, Sides and Bottom
Improves Buoyancy Control and Promotes More Efficient, Horizontal Trim
Outer Bag Durable 1680-Ballistic Nylon EXP Material
Resistant to Tears and Abrasions
Bladder: Heavy-Duty, Radio Frequency (RF) Welded Seams
210-Denier Nylon Urethane Laminated
- Welded In-Place Urethane Flanges:
Easy to Switch-Out Corrugated Hoses & Over Pressurization Valves
No Tools Required
- 16 or 12 (40.6cm or 30.5cm) Elbowed Inflator
- Low Pressure Hose
- Over-Pressure Relief/Dump Valve
- Two Sets of Marine-Grade 316-Stainless Steel Grommet Mounting Holes
- Dimensions (Deflated): Approximately (H x W) 22 x 19 (55.8cm x 48.3cm)
- Weight: 2.8 lbs. (1.13 kg)
- Owner's Manual
- Made in the USA
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|BC Body||Wing, Back Inflator|
|Buoyancy Bag||35 lbs. (15.8 kg)|
|Valves||Over-Pressure Relief/Dump Valve|
|Oral Inflator||Dive Rite Power Inflator|
|Materials||Outer Bag: 1,680-Ballistic Nylon
Bladder: 210-Denier Nylon Urethane Laminated
Grommets: 316-Stainless Steel
|Weight||2.8 lbs. (1.13 kg)|