You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Rite Video Diffuser for Primary Light
Product OverviewUsing your corded or handheld primary light for underwater video?If so, then you'll want to add a light diffuser to your video equipment bag. The video light diffuser widens the beam angle of light, which prevents hotspots and evenly distributes light across your subject. It also helps to reduce shadows, allows for better contrast, and stops any overpowering of light in any one area. Using the video diffuser allows you to take better video right from the start with little added expense. TheVideo Diffuser for Primary Lights is compatible with LX20 (see SKU: DIVLX20) handheld and LX25 (see SKU: DIVLX25L) corded primary lights. It also works with most of Dive Rite's older fixed focus lights, including the RX and MR11 series. The video diffuser can easily be attached and removed underwater and stays secured to your light with the provided lanyard. Diffuser is made from corrosion proof Delrin plastic.
- Using Corded or Handheld Primary Light for Underwater Video?
- Add Light Diffuser to Video Equipment Bag
- Widens Beam Angle of Light
- Softens Light, Prevents Hot Spots
- Evenly Distributes Light Across Subject
- Helps Reduce Shadows, Allows Better Contrast
- Stops Overpowering of Light in Any-One-Area
- Take Better Video Right from the Start
- Compatible w/Dive Rite Lights:
LX20 (see SKU: DIVLX20) Handheld Primary Light
LX25 (see SKU: DIVLX25L) Corded Primary Light
- Works w/Most Dive Rite's Older Fixed Focus Lights, Including RX and MR11 Series
- Easily Attached and Removed Underwater
- Secured to Light with Provided Lanyard
- Construction: Corrosion Proof Delrin Plastic
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Effect||Light Diffusion for Video|