You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe Travel EXP is a lightweight wing designed for a single tank, warm water diving. Dive Rite's Travel Series of Wings are small profile and ideal for travel and divers who wear a minimal amount of weight. At 25 lbs. (11.3 kg) of lift, the travel can accommodate one 80 cubic feet (12 liter) tank with no more than 16 lbs. (7.26 kg) of additional weight
With its donut-shape, the travel wing provides greater stability and control in the water. Donut-style or 360° wings promote an even volume of inflation on top, sides and bottom, which improves buoyancy control and promotes a more efficient, horizontal trim. The Dive Rite Travel EXP Wing is manufactured from value-driven and durable 1680-ballistic nylon EXP material that is resistant to tears and abrasions. The Travel EXP line's toughness is further enhanced with a heavy-duty, radio frequency (RF) welded 210-denier nylon urethane laminated bladder. The Travel EXP has urethane flanges welded in place which makes it easy to switch out corrugated hose and over-pressure relief valves without tools. The Travel EXP comes with either a 16" or 12" (40.6cm or 30.5cm) elbowed inflator and a low-pressure hose for attachment to the first-stage regulator. Wing has a lower left front over-pressure relief/dump valve. The Travel EXP measures approximately (H x W) 21.5" x 15" (54.6cm x 38.1cm) deflated and weighs 2.4 lbs. (1.1 kg). The Dive Rite Travel EXP Wing comes with owner manual and is proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Lightweight Wing Designed for Single-Tank, Warm Water Diving
- Small-Profile and Ideal for Travel
- Lift Capacity: 25 lbs. (11.3 kg)
- Accommodate Single 80 cubic feet (12 liter) Tank
- No more than 16 lbs. (7.26 kg) Additional Weight
- Donut-Shape Provides Greater Stability and Control in Water
- Donut-Style 360°: Wings
- 360°: Wings Promote Even-Volume of Inflation On-Top, Sides and Bottom
- Improves Buoyancy Control and Promotes More Efficient, Horizontal Trim
- Outer Bag: Value-Driven and Durable 1680-Ballistic Nylon
- Bag is Resistant to Tears and Abrasions
- Inner Bladder: Heavy-Duty 210-Denier Nylon Urethane Laminated
- Urethane Flanges: for Easy Switching Out of Corrugated Hose and Over-Pressure Relief Valves w/o Tools
- 16 or 12 (40.6cm or 30.5cm) Elbowed Inflator
- 3/8 Threaded Low Pressure Hose
- Lower Left Front Over-Pressure Relief/Dump Valve
- Set of Marine-Grade 316-Stainless Steel Grommet Mounting Holes
- Dimensions (Deflated): Approximately (H x W) 21.5 x 15 (54.6cm x 38.1cm)
- Weight: 2.4 lbs. (1.1 kg)
- Owner's Manual
- Made in the U.S.A.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|BC Body||Wing, Back Inflator|
|Buoyancy Bag||25 lbs. (11.3 kg)|
|Valves||Over-Pressure Relief/Dump Valve|
|Oral Inflator||Dive Rite Power Inflator|
|Materials||Outer Bag: 1,680-Ballistic Nylon
Bladder: 210-Denier Nylon Urethane Laminated
Grommets: 316-Stainless Steel
|Weight||2.4 lbs. (1.1 kg)|