You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Rite TransPac XT
|Transpac XT Size||T-Shirt Size||Height (ft/in)||Height (cm)|
|Medium||Small/ Medium||5'3"-5'6"(If taller, order by Height)||160-167|
|XXL||XXL||5'9" +||175 +|
|Women's Medium Large||Large/ XL||5'2"-5'7"||157-170|
|Women's Medium XL||XL/ XXL||5'2"-5'7"||157-170|
|Women's Petite XS||XS||5'0"-5'2"||152-157|
|Women's Petite SM||SM||5'2"-5'3"||157-160|
Sizing depends on many factors, including the Backplate, shoulder pads and sideplates with adjustment straps. Shoulder pads are adjustable on the Transpac and may need to be adjusted for a good fit. Please refer to the manual for how to adjust the shoulder pads.
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer a 60/120 return policy
Product OverviewThe Dive Rite TransPac XT Harness, exceptionally rugged, yet beautifully streamlined, the TransPac XT redefines expectations about function and comfort in Scuba harnesses. Dive Rites radically updated TransPac XT now provides a true mountaineer backpack design with an integrated hip belt, molded foam lumbar support and ergonomic shoulder pads. Available in multiple sizes with easy customization options at the shoulder and waist plate, the TransPac XT is designed to fit any size diver, including children.
The TransPac XT evenly balances weight across the hips and back distributing the weight of single or double tanks. The wrap-around hip belt made of dual density foam, snugly hugs the lower back giving critical support and cushioning. Narrow, double foam shoulder pads fit perfectly beneath the 2" (5.1cm) shoulder webbing to give chafe free comfort. The high-tech, molded foam lumbar pad is contoured in all the right places with mesh airflow channels for instant draining topside and doubles as a lift bag sleeve with an integrated pocket. Chest support strap provides ultimate load distribution and when used with the removable, 1.5" (3.8cm) crotch strap provides outstanding stability and comfort in the water. Transition plates at the shoulders allow for quick addition/deletion of hardware and finite adjustments. Dual cam straps with stainless-steel buckles are positioned to give plenty of head room for easy maneuvering in the water.
Neutrally buoyant, the TransPac XT weighs less than 5 lbs. (2.29 kg) and packs flat for travel. Optional weight pockets (see SKU: DIV3216) slide easily onto the waist belt. The soft backpack is 1,000-Denier ballistic nylon and the side plates and hardware are marine grade stainless-steel. The shoulder straps feature pivot rings at chest and Acetyl resin squeeze style" quick-release buckles for easy don/doff. There are four 2" (5.1cm) D-rings on each shoulder strap on sizes M-XXL and 2 each on XS & SM. The harnesses 2" (5.1cm) nylon webbing is rated to 7,000 lbs. (3175 kg) breaking strength. The TransPac XT weighs 4.25 lbs. to just less than 5 lbs. (1.93 to 2.26 kg) depending on size. The TransPac XT comes with owner's manual and is proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Exceptionally Rugged, Beautifully Streamlined
- Redefines Expectations of Function and Comfort in Scuba Harnesses
- Mountaineer Backpack Design
- Integrated Hip Belt, Molded Foam Lumbar Support and Ergonomic Shoulder Pads
- Easy Customization Options
- Designed to Fit Any Size Diver, including Children
- Evenly Balances Weight Across the Hips and Back
- Harness Usable with Single or Double Tanks
- Wrap-Around Hip Belt:
Made of Dual Density Foam
Snugly Hugs Lower Back Giving Critical Support and Cushioning
- Narrow, Double-Foam Shoulder Pads for Chafe-Free Comfort
- Mesh Airflow Channels:
Provide for Instant Draining
Doubles as Lift-Bag Sleeve with Integrated Pocket
- Chest-Support Strap Provides Ultimate Load Distribution
- Transition Plates: At Shoulders for Quick Addition/Deletion of Hardware
- Dual Cam Straps with Stainless Steel Buckles
- Optional Weight Pockets (see SKU: DIV3216)
- Soft Backpack: 1,000-Denier Ballistic Nylon
- Side Plates and Hardware: Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Shoulder Straps with Pivot Rings at Chest and Acetyl-Resin Squeeze Style Quick-Release Buckles for Easy Don/Doff
- Four 2 (5.1cm) D-Rings on Each Shoulder Strap, Sizes M-XXL
- Two 2 (5.1cm) D-Rings on Each Shoulder Strap, Sizes XS & SM
- 2 (5.1cm) Nylon Webbing: Rated to 7,000 lbs. (3175 kg) Breaking Strength
- Weight: 4.25 lbs. to Less than 5 lbs. (1.93 to 2.26 kg) Depending on Size
- Buoyancy: Neutral
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Owner's Manual
- Made in the USA
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Backpack: 1,000-Denier Ballistic Nylon, Nylon Webbing &d Molded Foam
Hardware: Stainless Steel & Acetyl-Resin
|Cylinder Capacity||Single or Doubles|
|D-Rings||Yes, Shoulders: 2 to 4 (Harness Size Dependent)
Waist Strap: 2
Crotch Strap: 1
|Weight||XS: 4 lbs. 4 oz. (1.92 kg)
SM: :4 lbs. 5 oz. (1.95 kg), MD: 4 lbs. 8 oz. (2 kg)
LG: 4 lbs. 12 oz. (2.15 kg),
XL: 4 lbs. 14 oz. (2.20 kg)
XXL: 4.93 lbs. (2.23kg)
|Buckles||Waist: Stainless-Steel Latch Style
Shoulders & Chest: Squeeze Style Quick-Release Buckles
|Tensile Strength||7,000 lbs. (3,175 kg)|