You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Rite Trauma Shears - Daisy Chain Clip
Product OverviewCoordinating with Dive Rite's line of harness pockets is Dive Rite's unique cutting device sheaths that snap into Dive Rite's pocket daisy chain loops. Using heavy-duty annex clips that slip through daisy chain loops and snap into place, these clips are rugged and won't come unclasped underwater. To remove, you must pinch the ends slightly to get the clip to release easy enough, but not so easy that it comes undone all on its own. The sheaths clip also will close around cylinder hose retainers, wrist straps, gaiters or a chest strap. If desired, the annex clips can be removed and the sheath can be worn on a standard 2" (5.1cm) webbing waist belt. A quick-release Velcro lanyard keeps shears in firmly in place.
Carried by ocean divers for use in cutting wire or fishing nets, Dive Rite's heavy-duty trauma shears have salt-water ready 440-grade stainless-steel scissor blade construction with durable impact resistant plastic finger grips. To achieve optimum life and usage, apply a light coat of silicone grease to the blade to help protect against corrosion. The nylon webbing pouch measures (H x W) 7" x 2" (17.8cm x 5.1cm) and the shears measure (L x W) 8" x 4" (20.3cm x 10.2cm) together they weigh 3.8 oz. (108 g).
- Coordinating with Dive Rite's Line of Harness Pockets
- Unique Cutting Device
- Heavy-Duty Annex Clips
- Annex Clips Close-Around Cylinder Hose Retainers, Wrist Straps, Gaiters or a Chest Strap
- Sheath Worn on Standard 2 (5.1 cm) Webbing Waist Belt, if Preferred
- Quick-Release hook and loop Lanyard Keeps Shears in Firmly in Place
- Carried by Ocean Divers for Cutting Wire or Fishing Nets
- Heavy-Duty Shears with Salt-Water Ready 440-Grade Stainless Steel Scissor Blades
- Durable Impact Resistant Plastic Finger Grips
Pouch (H x W): 7 x 2 (17.8cm x 5.1cm)
Shears (L x W): 8 x 4 (20.3cm x 10.2cm)
- Weight (Pouch & Shears): 3.8 oz. (108 g)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Overall Length||Shears: (L x W) 8 x 4 (20.3cm x 10.2cm), Pouch: (H x W) 7 x 2 (17.8cm x 5.1cm)|
|Weight||3.8 oz. (108 g)|
|Pouch||Yes, Nylon Webbing|
|Blade Steel||440-Grade Stainless Steel|