You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Rite Tech Butt-Plate
Product OverviewWhen side-mounting stage tanks or re-breather bailout bottles, butt-plate rails can be difficult to access if back mounted gear covers them up. Problem solved with Dive Rite's Tech Butt-Plate. Its rectangular shape places tank attachment points at the edge of the diver's body, while outrigger hardware is easy to find due to its orientation facing outwards on the plate.
The butt-plate is made of reinforced nylon to provide the proper amount of rigidity to hold tanks in position and eliminate sag. Two stainless-steel handles are used for tank attachment. Included with the butt-plate are two stainless-steel assembly screws for securing butt-plate to a back-plate. The butt-plate is equipped with 7 rust and corrosion resistant stainless-steel grommets, accommodates any size crotch strap and weighs 20.8 oz. (590 g). Butt-plate is proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Designed for Side-Mounting Stage Tanks or Re-Breather Bailout Bottles
- Rectangular Shape Places Tank Attachment Points at Edge of Diver's Body
- Back-Mounted Gear Doesn't Cover Handles Up
- Outrigger Hardware Easy to Find, Orientation Facing Outwards
- Reinforced Nylon Construction
- Proper Rigidity Holds Tanks in Position and Eliminate Sag
- Two Stainless Steel Assembly Screws for Securing Butt-Plate to Back-Plate
- Rust and Corrosion Resistant Stainless-Steel Grommets
- Two Stainless Steel Handles Used for Tank Attachment
- Accommodates Any Size Crotch Strap
- Weight: 20.8 oz. (590 g)
- Made in the U.S.A
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Plate: Reinforced Nylon, Handles: Stainless Steel, Grommets: Stainless Steel|
|Cylinder Capacity||Side-Mounting Stage Tanks Or Re-Breather Bailout Bottles|
|Weight||20.8 Oz (590 G)|