You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Rite Surface Marking Tube 5' (1.52m)- Hybrid, Orange
Product OverviewRe-breather divers and open circuit divers alike will appreciate Dive Rite's Surface Marker Tube (SMT), Hybrid. An oral/power inflator makes inflation simple for re-breather divers who do not have easy access to a regulator for inflation. Likewise, a funnel-shaped, anti-spill baffle allows open circuit divers to inflate this SMT with a regulator. A standard over-pressurization valve (OPV) with pull dump cord allows excess gas to vent during ascent and/or to depressurize the bag at the surface.
The SMT is made from durable and super-tough 300-D polyester that is resistant to fading with durable water repellant finish (DWR) that Inhibits water saturation and dries quickly. All seams are radio frequency (RF) welded with nylon reinforced edges. The SMT is equipped with a 304-stainless-steel D-ring lift point and a top grab handle for retrieval from water. The tube measures (H x W) 5' x 8" (1.52m x 20.3cm). The tube provides 30 lbs. (13.6 kg) of lift, is available in ANSI certified safety orange and has reflective tape on both sides for added visibility. Surface Marker Tube comes with a built-in carry sleeve with D-ring for attachment to gear, weighs 12.8 oz. (363 g) and is proudly made in the USA.
- Ideal for Re-Breather & Open Circuit Divers
- Oral/Power Inflator Mechanism
- Funnel-Shaped, Anti-Spill Baffle
- Over-Pressurization Valve (OPV) w/Pull Dump Cord
- OPV: Vent on Ascent and/or to Depressurize Bag at Surface
- Durable and Super-Tough 300-D Polyester
- Resistant to Fading w/Durable Water Repellant Finish (DWR)
- DWR: Inhibits Water-Saturation & Dries Quickly
- Radio Frequency (RF) Welded w/Nylon Reinforced Edges
- 304-Stainless Steel D-Ring Lift Point
- Top Grab Handle for Retrieval from Water
- Dimensions: (H x W) 5' x 8 (1.52m x 20.3cm)
- Lift: 30 lbs. (13.6 kg)
- ANSI Certified Safety Orange
- Reflective Tape-On-Both-Sides for Added Visibility
- Built-In Carry Sleeve w/D-Ring
- Weight: 12.8 oz. (363 g)
- Made in the USA
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Diver Surface Marker Buoy|
|Materials||300-D Polyester, Nylon, Plastic, Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions||(H x W) 5' x 8 (1.52m x 20.3cm)|
|Color||ANSI Certified Safety Orange|
|Storage Bag||No, Built-In Carry Sleeve|
|Inflation (Valve)||Oral/Power Inflator|
|Lift||30 lbs. (13.6 kg)|
|Over Pressure Relief Valve||Yes|
|Manual Dump Valve||Yes, w/Pull Cord|
|Weight||12.8 oz. (363 g)|