You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive-Rite Stainless Steel Cam Strap
Product OverviewThe Dive Rite Stainless Steel Cam Strap with roller buckle uses a 2" (5cm) wide nylon webbing with a 36" (91.4cm) webbing length. Cam Strap is suitable for cylinders from 6.9" (17.5cm) to 8" (20.3cm) in diameter, which includes them most popular sizes of cylinders. The lightweight marine grade stainless-steel buckles nylon rollers provide protection for the cylinder from being scratched by the buckle, while a rubber non-slip pad prevents the cylinder from shifting once the cam buckle has been secured. Excess webbing is secured using hook & loop, which will also prevent the buckle from accidentally coming open. The cam strap webbing has a 7,000 lbs. (3,182 kg) tensile strength and weighs 11 oz. (311 g). Cam strap is proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Standard 2 (5cm) Wide Nylon Webbing with 36 (91.4cm) Webbing Length
- Marine Grade Stainless Steel Cam Buckle with Nylon Rollers
- Nylon Rollers: Protect the Cylinder from Scratches by Buckle
- Suitable for Cylinders from 6.9 (17.5cm) to 8 (20.3cm) in Diameter
- Rubber Non-Slip Pad to Prevent Cylinder from Shifting
- Excess Webbing Secured Using hook and loop Fastener
- hook and loop Prevents Buckle from Accidentally Open
- Cam Strap Webbing has 7,000 lbs. (3,182 kg) Tensile Strength
- Weight: 11 oz. (311 g)
- Made in the U.S.A.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Materials||Nylon Webbing & Marine Grade Stainless Steel Buckle|
|Cylinder Diameter||6.9 (17.5cm) to 8 (20.3cm)|
|Band Dimensions||(L x W): 36 X 2 (91.4cm x 5cm)|
|Weight||11 oz. (311 g)|
|Nylon Webbing & Marine Grade Stainless Steel Buckle|
|6.9 (17.5cm) to 8 (20.3cm)|
|(L x W): 36 X 2 (91.4cm x 5cm)|
|11 oz. (311 g)|