You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewWe always need to attach more stuff to our equipment to free up our hands when we need them. Lanyards for lights, cameras, gauges, game bags, or maybe even a fish stringer when spear fishing. Having some spare D-rings in your gear bag is a must for the serious diver. Combined with a belt slide (sold separately) the D-ring is the best way to create an attachment point on soft webbing.
Keeping items clipped to your equipment make you more streamline in the water and prevent items such as gauges from damaging the environment. This 1" (2.5cm) D-Ring is made from 316-stainless steel; Dive Rite's heavy-duty D-rings are designed for saltwater use. D-ring makes a great save-a-dive-kit item, buy several so you're never caught short handed on a dive.
- Great for Accessory Attachment
- Gauges, Computers, Game Bags, Dive Lights, Cameras, Slates & More
- Items Clipped to Equipment: Streamline Diver & Prevent Damaging Gear/Environment
- Corrosion Resistant 316-Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 1 (2.5cm)
- Combined w/Belt Slide (sold separately) for Webbing Attachment Point
- Designed for Saltwater Use
- Great Save-A-Dive-Kit Item
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Gear Attachment Point|
Belt Slide (sold separately): Threaded
|Attachment Point||D-Ring for Clip or Lanyard|