You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewDive Rite's Bottle Rigging comes with everything a diver needs to correctly set up secondary bottles for years of technical diving. The 1" (2.5cm) nylon webbing with 2,200 lbs. (998 kg) tensile strength forms the carrying strap. Resistant to breakage, rot and splitting, nylon webbing creates a durable and long-lasting foundation for stage rigging, yet can be cut free in case of entanglement. Rugged elastic neoprene-infused hose retainer band resists rolling and tearing and has the right amount of stretch. A large webbing loop on the retainer is easy to grip even with gloves on. A longer piece of clear plastic tubing slides over the nylon webbing to form a comfortable handle on the carrying strap.
A 5/8" (16 mm) piece of tubular webbing cover the marine grade stainless-steel tank Clamps and hardware for abrasion protection. Assembled as a kit, Stage Bottle Rigging also includes stainless-steel bolt snaps.
- Everything Needed to Correctly Set-Up Secondary Bottles
- Strong and Durable 1 (2.5cm) Webbing, 2,200 lbs. (998 kg) Tensile Strength
- Easy Grip Webbing Loops
- Resistant to Breakage, Rot and Splitting
- Durable and Long-Lasting Foundation for Stage Rigging
- Rugged Elastic Neoprene-Infused Hose Retainer Band
- Band Resists Rolling-and-Tearing, Right Amount of Stretch
- Webbing Loop On-Retainer, Easy to Grip Even w/Gloves
- Clear Plastic Tubing for Comfortable Handle On-Carrying Strap
- 5/8 (16mm) Tubular Webbing Cover Tank Clamps & Hardware for Abrasion Protection
- Tank Clamps & Hardware: Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Bolt Snaps
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Stage Bottle Rigging|
Hardware: Stainless Steel
Hose Retainer: Neoprene
|Tensile Strength||2,200 lbs. (998 kg)|
|Dimensions||Nylon Webbing: 1 (2.5cm),
Tubular Webbing: 5/8(16mm)
|Attachment or Handle||Webbing Loops
Spring Loaded Swivel Snap Gate Clips