You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Rite Relief Valve, Unbalanced, Delran
Product OverviewThe Dive Rite's hands-free urination Unbalanced Relief Valve is almost identical to Dive Rite's standard balanced relief valve except that it does not have a balancing mushroom valve to equalize the internal pressure with the suit pressure. This means that it must be primed" before descending. The shape and size of both valves are almost identical. The balanced valve is recommended for woman and those who want a bit more comfort and convenience of not having to prime the line before diving. The main advantage of the unbalanced is a simpler design with one less valve to worry about maintaining.
The Dive Rite's hands-free urination internally Unbalance Relief Valve is a critical accessory for any dry suit diver, especially on long dives. Without a relief valve, divers tend to intentionally dehydrated themselves to avoid the "urge" during an extended bottom time dive. Hydration is critical to avoid decompression sickness and with Dive Rite's Unbalanced Relief Valve proper hydration is no longer a concern. Machined from Delrin, it is light weight so it will not add stress to dry suit material and it is corrosion resistant.
The Relief Valve is equipped with a one-way valve so that the tubing is equalized with the air pressure inside the dry suit, which prevents the tubing from becoming crushed and stopping flow. Relief Valve comes standard with 24" (30cm) of kink-resistant black tubing with a barbed end allowing easy connection to most condom-style male catheters (found in most medical supply stores, drug stores). Relief Valve comes with an owner's manual of installation, care and maintenance. Relief Valve is proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Hands-Free Urination Unbalance Relief Valve
- Critical Accessory for Any Dry Suit Diver
- Great for Long Duration Diving
- Hydration is Critical to Avoid Decompression Sickness
- With Relief Valve: Proper Hydration is No Longer a Concern
- Machined from Delrin
- Corrosion Resistant Design
- Will Not Add Stress to Dry Suit Material
- Equipped with One-Way Valve
- One-Way Valve:
Tubing is Equalized w/Air Pressure Inside Dry Suit
Prevents Tubing from Becoming Crushed and Stopping Flow
- Comes Standard w/24 (30cm) of Kink-Resistant Tubing
- Tubing: Barbed End: Easy Connection to Most Condom-Style Male Catheters
- Catheters: Found in Most Medical Supply Stores, Drug Stores
- Easy installation
- Owner's Manual of Installation, Care and Maintenance
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Hands-Free Urination for Dry Suit Diving|
|Materials||Delran Plastic, Brass, Rubber|
|Design||Unbalance Relief Valve|
|Dimensions||Hose Length: 24 (30cm)|
|Hands-Free Urination for Dry Suit Diving|
|Delran Plastic, Brass, Rubber|
|Unbalance Relief Valve|
|Hose Length: 24 (30cm)|