You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Rite Rec EXP Wing Dual Bladder
Product OverviewThe Dive Rite Rec EXP Dual Bladder Wing is designed for the technical diver who requires a back-up source of buoyancy inflation. These wings offer the same lift capacity of their single bladder counterpart, yet have a second bladder with a dedicated inflator hose and OPV. The Rec EXP Dual Bladder Wing is one of Dive Rite's innovative lines of 360° donut-style wings. Donut wings tend to provide greater stability and control in the water, improving diver buoyancy and trim. The Rec EXP is shorter than Dive Rite's traditional Rec Wing, which means it now fits a wider range of diver statures; whereas Dive Rite's traditional Rec Wing is best suited for tall divers or divers who require more buoyancy at the waist.
A hybrid wing, the Rec EXP can be worn on single or double tanks making it one of Dive Rite's most popular wings. When diving with a single tank, the Rec EXP Wing has 2 clips on each side attach to D-rings on the back-plate, keeping the wing close to the diver's body. This avoids the taco effect of the wing wrapping around the tank, away from the diver, which diminishes buoyancy control.
At full lift capacity, the Rec EXP has 45 lbs. (20.4 kg) of lift and can accommodate Two 85 cubic feet (12 liter) back mounted cylinders. The Rec EXP Wing Series is built with value driven and durable 1680-ballistic nylon EXP material that is resistant to tears and abrasions. The Rec EXP line's toughness is further enhanced with a heavy-duty, radio frequency (RF) welded 210-denier nylon urethane laminated bladder. The Rec EXP has urethane flanges welded in place which makes it easy to switch out corrugated hose and over-pressure relief valves without tools. The Rec EXP comes with either a 16" or 12" (40.6cm or 30.5cm) elbowed primary Inflator, a 12" (30.5cm) back-up inflator and two 3/8" threaded low-pressure hoses for attachment to the first-stage regulator. Wing is equipped with 2 over-pressure relief/dump valves. Two sets of marine grade 316-stainless-steel grommet mounting holes are used to attach the wing to the harness and/or double tanks and set divers trim. The Rec EXP measures approximately (H x W) 24" x 23" (60.9cm x 58.4cm) deflated and weighs approximately 4.12 lbs. (1.87 kg). The Rec EXP Dual Bladder Wing comes with owner's manual. Rec EXP Wing is proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Accommodate Two 85 cu. ft. (12 liter) Back Mounted Cylinders
- Single or Double Tank Wing System
- Designed for Technical Diver Requiring Back-Up Source of Buoyancy Inflation
- Second Bladder with a Dedicated Inflator Hose and OPV
- Outer Bag: Durable 1680-Ballistic Nylon EXP Material
- Resistant to Tears and Abrasions
- Heavy-Duty, Radio Frequency (RF) Welded 210-Denier Nylon Urethane Laminated Bladder
- Urethane Flanges: for Easy Switching Out of Corrugated Hose and Over-Pressure Relief Valves w/o Tools
- 16 or 12 (40.6cm or 30.5cm) Elbowed Primary Inflator
- 12 (30.5 cm) Back-Up Inflator
- Two Low Pressure Hoses
- Dual Over-Pressure Relief/Dump Valve
- Lift: 45 lbs. (20.4 kg)
- Two Sets of Marine-Grade 316-Stainless Steel Grommet Mounting Holes
- Dimensions (Deflated): Approximately (H x W) 24 x 23 (60.9cm x 58.4cm)
- Weight (Approximately): 4.12 lbs. (1.87 kg)
- Owner's Manual
- Made in the U.S.A.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|BC Body||Wing, Back Inflator|
|Buoyancy Bag||45 lbs. (20.4 kg)|
|Valves||2 Over-Pressure Relief/Dump Valve|
|Oral Inflator||Dual Dive Rite Power Inflators|
|Materials||Outer Bag: 1680-Ballistic Nylon
Bladder: 210-Denier Nylon Urethane Laminated
Grommets: 316-Stainless Steel
|Dimensions||Approximately (H x W) 24 x 23 (60.9cm x 58.4cm), Deflated|
|Weight||4.12 lbs. (1.87 kg)|