You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Rite O2 Second Stage Pocket
Product OverviewSafety precautions are key when diving with multiple cylinders with different gas mixes. The O2 Second Stage Pocket gives divers another margin of safety. Used in combination with stage bottle rigging, the pocket is used to stow the second stage of an oxygen bottle, requiring the diver to deploy the second stage from the pocket before it can be used. The pocket's green color serves as another indicator as to the gas mix associated with the bottle. The pocket is held securely to the cylinder using a bungee loop around the cylinder neck and 1" (2.54cm) nylon strap that is held at the bottom by the clamp of the bottle rigging. A pair of 2" (3.08cm) wide webbing loops are on the back of the pocket for use with alternate configurations.
The low-pressure hose on the regulator is routed thru an opening in the bottom of the pocket, allowing for optimal streamlining. The O2 Second Stage pocket is held closed by a hook and loop panel, and is opened using a pull tab with a 1" (2.54cm) D-ring. Pocket is durable using 1000 denier ballistic nylon in its construction which is resistant to abrasion and tears. The pocket measures 7.5" x 5" (19.1cm x 12.7cm), weighs 3.oz. (85 g) when empty. The pocket has a 14" (35.6cm) length of 1" (2.54cm) nylon webbing that is used for bottle mounting and a 12" (30.5cm) length 3/16" (4.76mm) shock cord used to secure pocket to a cylinder neck. Pocket is made in the USA.
- Safety is Key when Diving w/Multiple Cylinders w/Different Gas Mixes
- O2 Second Stage Pocket: Gives Divers Another Margin of Safety
- Used in Combination w/Stage Bottle Rigging
- Used to Stow Second Stage of Oxygen Bottle
- Requires Diver to Deploy 2'nd Stage from Pocket Before Use
- Green Color: Indicates Gas Mix Associated w/Bottle
- Attachment Options:
Bungee Loop for Cylinder Neck Mounting
12 (30.5cm) Length 3/16 (4.76mm) Shock Cord
Webbing for Bottle Mounting
14 (35.6cm) Length of 1 (2.54cm) Nylon Webbing
Pair of 2 (3.08cm) Wide Webbing Loops On Back of Pocket: for Alternate Configurations
- Regulator LP Hose: Routed thru Opening in Bottom of Pocket, for Optimal Streamlining
- Closure: Hook & Loop Panel Opened w/Pull Tab w/1 (2.54cm) D-Ring
1000 Denier Ballistic Nylon
Resistant to Abrasion & Tears
Nylon Webbing & Bungee Cord
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 5 (19.1cm x 12.7cm)
- Weight (empty): 3.oz. (85 g)
- Made in the USA
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Storage of O2 Second Stage Regulator|
|Material||1000 Denier Ballistic Nylon, Plastic, Nylon Webbing, Bungee Cord|
|Closure||Hook & Loop Pane|
|Type||02 Regulator 2'nd Stage Pocket|
|Gear Attachment||Bungee Loop for Cylinder Neck Mounting
Webbing for Bottle Mounting
Pair of Wide Webbing Loops On Back of Pocket for Alternate Configurations
|Dimensions||Pocket: Bunge: 12 (30.5cm) Length 3/16 (4.76mm)
Nylon Webbing: 14 (35.6cm) Length of 1 (2.54cm)
Strap Harness Mount: 2 (3.08cm) Webbing Loops