You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Rite O2 DECO Regulator
Product OverviewThe Dive Rite Oxygen Decompression Regulator is a compact, lightweight option for a decompression (DECO) regulator. Assembled in a clean room using all-oxygen compatible materials and lubricants, this shallow water DECO regulator can be used with higher concentrations of oxygen without the need for additional preparation. The Dive Rite O2 DECO Regulator first stage is a non-balanced flow-by piston designed regulator. This simple yet fail-safe design will deliver gas even if there is a first stage failure. Made of marine grade chromed brass for durability and long life, this non-balanced piston DIN first stage gives ideal performance for a shallow water regulator.
An overpressure relief valve (OPV) on the first stage provides an additional margin of safety in the event of a first stage failure. DECO Rigs need to be compact and easy to handle at a decompression stop. To eliminate the bulkiness found when using a submersible pressure gauge (SPG) with high pressure hose, a single high pressure (HP) port is used for a 1" (2.5cm) diameter button gauge. Rated to 5000 psi in 1000 psi increments, button SPG is ideal for use with DECO bottles when all you need is an indication of full-or-empty. Gauge is made from chrome plated brass with a polycarbonate face that resists corrosion and scratches. The DIN first stage regulator has 2-low pressure ports and measures 3.5" x 1.25" (8.9cm x 3.2cm).
The XT2 second stage regulator welcomes a new generation of regulator performance at Dive Rite. An elite performer, the XT2's advanced, patented design earns top marks from Mike Ward of Dive Lab. With work of breathing at less than 1.0 J/l, the XT2 performs right alongside premier regulators on the market today. The second stage regulator ha an ergonomic dive/pre-dive Venturi lever that is easy to adjust even with thick gloves. The Venturi lever prevents regulator free flow. Second stage uses a pneumatically balanced downstream valve, which provides better performance at depth.
The second stage has an external adjustment knob to adjust the valve to fine tune inhalation effort. The second stage housing and cover are manufactured from durable impact resistant ABS plastic with chromed brass adjustment knob and barrel tube. The spring and lever are stainless-steel and the second stage comes standard with Teflon coated internal parts, which makes it cold-water ready. The second stage regulator is available in a right or left-hand configuration for hose routing and dive equipment set-up requirements. An orthodontic mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue on longer deco obligations. Bright yellow cover for easy identification and comes with a 40" (101.6cm) 3/8" threaded green low-pressure hose and green faceplate on the second stage come standard to indicate oxygen use only. The regulator also includes a stainless-steel swivel bolt clip for clipping-off on the DECO line. The regulator system weighs 26.65 oz. (756 g), and comes with an owner's manual.
Note: The Oxygen Deco Regulator is ONLY intended for use as a deco regulator. Do not attempt to use for a stage bottle/travel regulator.
Note: The Oxygen Deco Regulator is not intended for use deeper than 50' (15m) on appropriate gas mix.
- Complete Deco Rig O2 Ready Out-of-the-Box
- Assembled in Clean Room Using All-Oxygen Compatible Materials and Lubricants
- Shallow Water DECO Regulator
- Designed for Higher-Concentrations of Oxygen w/o Additional-Preparation
- Stainless Steel Swivel Bolt Clip for Clipping-Off on DECO Line
- Owner's Manual
- System Weight: 26.65 oz. (756 g)
- First Stage:
- Non-Balanced Flow-By Piston Designed Regulator
- Fail-Safe Design Delivers Gas Even if First Stage Fails
- Compact, Lightweight Option for Decompression (DECO) Regulator with DIN Fitting
- Marine Grade Chromed Brass for Durability and Long Life
- Ideal Performance for Shallow Water Regulator
- Overpressure Relief Valve (OPV) on First Stage for Additional Margin of Safety
- Compact-and-Easy-to-Handle at Decompression Stop
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 1.25 (8.9cm x 3.2cm)
- 2-Low Pressure Ports
- Single High Pressure (HP) Port
- Button Gauge:
- 1 (2.5cm) Diameter Button Gauge
- Rated to 5000 psi in 1000 psi Increments
- Eliminate Bulkiness of Submersible Pressure Gauge (SPG) w/HP Hose
- Ideal for Use with DECO Bottles
- Chrome Plated Brass with Polycarbonate Face
- Resists Corrosion and Scratches
- Second Stage: Dive Rite XT2 Second Stage
- Elite Performer, Patented Design
- Work of Breathing Less-Than 1.0 J/l
- Pneumatically Balanced Downstream Valve
- Ergonomic Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi Lever:
- Lever Easy-to-Adjust with Gloves
- Prevents Regulator Free-Flow
Case & Cover: ABS Plastic
Internal Components: Chromed Brass & Stainless Steel
Teflon Coated for Cold-Water Use
- Orthodontic Mouthpiece Reduces Jaw Fatigue
- 40 (101.6cm) Green 3/8 Threaded Low-Pressure Hose
- Green Faceplate on Second Stage
- Green Components Indicate Oxygen Use Only
- Note: The Oxygen Deco Regulator is ONLY Intended for Use as Deco Regulator
Do Not Attempt to Use for Stage Bottle/Travel Regulator
- Note: The Oxygen Deco Regulator is Not Intended for Use Deeper than 50' (15m)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Non-Balanced Flow-By Piston Design|
|LP Ports||Two 3/8 Threaded|
|HP Ports||One 7/16 Threaded|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Inhalation & Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch|
|Nitrox Compatible||No, 100% Oxygen Only|
|2'nd Stage Type||Pneumatically Balanced Downstream Valve|
|Regulator Materials||First Stage: Chrome Plated Brass
Second Stage: Case ABS Plastic
Adjustment Knob & Valve Barrel Chromed Brass
Lever & Spring Stainless Steel, Teflon Coated Components
|Hose Length||40 (101.6cm)|
|Total Weight||26.65 oz. (756 g)|
|Pressure Gauge Materials||Chrome Plated Brass w/Polycarbonate Face|
|Readout||0 to 5000 psi|