You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Rite Nomad XT-Harness Side-Mount Rig System, Complete
|TRANSPAC XT SIZE||T-SHIRT SIZE||HEIGHT (FT/IN)||HEIGHT (CM)|
|Medium||Small/Medium||5'3"-5'6" (if taller, order by Height)||160-167|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer a 60/120 return policy
Product OverviewThe Nomad XT is built with the ultimate streamlining in mind. A properly balanced side-mount rig should not require additional weight on the shoulders. Divers who wear heavy tanks or those just getting started with side-mount will often opt this older solution to resolve trim issues. Seeing this makeshift solution in the field, Dive Rite redesigned their off-road side-mount rig with a new, wing design. Narrow at the neck and angled at the sides with more lift added to the bottom, the Nomad XT Wing is designed to give lift where it's most needed - at the hips.
Dive Rite also, moved the inflator to the center, behind the neck and added an additional over-pressure relief valve (OPV) to the bottom so divers who wish to swap these can now do so and retain an OPV dump at the bottom of the wing for safe gas dumping when inverted. Made with a super tough exterior and modular flexibility, the outer panels of the wing are engineered using Super-Fabric Brand Technology for optimum resistance to punctures and abrasions, while remaining very flexible. In addition to its rugged exterior, the Nomad XT has the added benefit of being a modular system: the harness, wing, butt-plate and crotch strap are all separate elements. This allows the traveling explorer (or any diver wishing to modify their rig) the ability to trade out wings, remove the butt-plate or make any fit adjustments necessary to meet the objective of the dive mission.
A Gusset Control System (GCS) allows you to control lift when switching out various types of cylinders, such as going from steel to aluminum or twin tanks to single. Without the gusset control and without using the wing keepers on the waist belt, the Nomad XT delivers a full 50 lbs. (22.68 kg) of lift. The Nomad XT Side-Mount Rig comes assembled and includes a Trans-Pac XT Harness, Nomad XT Model Wing, butt-plate and 2" (5cm) crotch strap, plus loop bungees and chokers.
The Dive Rite TransPac XT Harness, exceptionally rugged, yet beautifully streamlined, the TransPac XT redefines expectations about function and comfort in Scuba harnesses. Dive Rites radically updated TransPac XT now provides a true mountaineer backpack design with an integrated hip belt, molded foam lumbar support and ergonomic shoulder pads. Available in multiple sizes with easy customization options at the shoulder and waist plate, the TransPac XT is designed to fit any size diver, including children.
The TransPac XT evenly balances weight across the hips and back distributing the weight of single or double tanks. The wrap-around hip belt made of dual density foam, snugly hugs the lower back giving critical support and cushioning. Narrow, double foam shoulder pads fit perfectly beneath the 2" (5.1cm) shoulder webbing to give chafe free comfort. The high-tech, molded foam lumbar pad is contoured in all the right places with mesh airflow channels for instant draining topside and doubles as a lift bag sleeve with an integrated pocket. Chest support strap provides ultimate load distribution and when used with the removable, 1.5" (3.8cm) crotch strap provides outstanding stability and comfort in the water. Transition plates at the shoulders allow for quick addition/deletion of hardware and finite adjustments. Dual cam straps with stainless-steel buckles are positioned to give plenty of head room for easy maneuvering in the water.
Neutrally buoyant, the TransPac XT weighs less than 5 lbs. (2.29 kg) and packs flat for travel. Optional weight pockets (see SKU: DIV3216) slide easily onto the waist belt. The soft backpack is 1,000-Denier ballistic nylon and the side plates and hardware are marine grade stainless-steel. The shoulder straps feature pivot rings at chest and Acetyl resin squeeze style quick-release buckles for easy don/doff. There are four 2" (5.1cm) D-rings on each shoulder strap on sizes M-XXL and 2 each on XS & SM. The harnesses 2" (5.1cm) nylon webbing is rated to 7,000 lbs. (3175 kg) breaking strength. The TransPac XT weighs 4.25 lbs. to just less than 5 lbs. (1.93 to 2.26 kg) depending on size. The Nomad XT Side-Mount Rig is available in single or dual bladder models comes with owner's Manual, and is proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Built w/Ultimate Streamlining in Mind
- Dive Rite's Expedition Side-Mount System
- Properly Balanced Side-Mount Rig
- Built-On-TransPac XT Base
- Off-Road Side-Mount Rig
- Not Only Suited for Side-Mount: Handles Back-Mounted Doubles, Singles, or CCR
- Owner Manual's
- System Size/Weight: MD/9.375 lbs. (4.25 kg), LG9.625 lbs. (4.36 kg), XL/10.06 lbs. (4.56 kg)
- Wing: Dive Rite Nomad:
- Center Top Mount Inflator
- Additional Over-Pressure Relief Valve (OPV) at Bottom
- Inflator and OPV Position Can-be-Swapped
- Wing Design:
Narrow at Neck & Angled at Sides
More Lift Added to Bottom
Designed to Give Lift Where-It's-Most-Needed-At-the-Hips
- Dive Rite Married Super-Fabric w/1,000-Denier Cordura
- Created an Armor-Clad Outer-Bag Impervious to Damaging Pinches & Cuts
- Heavy-Duty, Radio Frequency (RF) Welded 210-Denier Nylon Urethane Laminated Bladder
- Modular Design System:
Harness, Wing, Butt-Plate & Crotch Strap, All Separate Elements
Allows Traveling Explorer (or Diver Wishing to Modify Rig) Ability to Trade Out:
Wings, Remove Butt-Plate or Fit Adjustments
Meet Objective of Dive Mission
- Gusset Control System (GCS):
Great for Various Types of Cylinder Use
Steel to Aluminum or Twin Tanks to Single
- Lift Capacity: 50 lbs. (22.68 kg)
Trans-Pac XT Harness
Nomad XT Model Wing
Loop Bungees & Chokers
- Dive Rite Power Inflator w/3/8 Threaded Low-Pressure Hose
- Harness: Dive Rite TransPac XT
- Exceptionally Rugged, Beautifully Streamlined
- Redefines Expectations of Function & Comfort in Scuba Harnesses
- Mountaineer Backpack Design
- Integrated Hip Belt, Molded Foam Lumbar Support & Ergonomic Shoulder Pads
- Easy Customization Options
- Designed to Fit Any Size Diver, Including Children
- Evenly Balances Weight Across the Hips and Back
- Harness Usable w/Single or Double Tanks
- Wrap-Around Hip Belt Made of Dual Density Foam
- Wrap-Around Hip Belt: Snugly Hugs Lower Back Giving Critical Support & Cushioning
- Narrow, Double-Foam Shoulder Pads for Chafe-Free Comfort
- Mesh Airflow Channels for Instant Draining
- Mesh Airflow Channels: Doubles As Lift-Bag Sleeve w/Integrated Pocket
- Chest-Support Strap Provides Ultimate Load Distribution
- Removable 1.5 (3.8cm) Crotch Strap
- Chest-Support Strap & Crotch Strap: Provide Outstanding Stability & Comfort in Water
- Transition Plates at Shoulders for Quick Addition/Deletion of Hardware
- Transition Plates: Finite Adjustments
- Dual Cam Straps w/Stainless Steel Buckles
- Optional Weight Pockets (see SKU: DIV3300)
- Soft Backpack: 1,000-Denier Ballistic Nylon
- Side Plates & Hardware: Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Shoulder Straps w/Pivot Rings at Chest & Acetyl-Resin Squeeze Style Quick-Release Buckles for Easy Don/Doff
- Four 2 (5.1 cm) D-Rings On-Each-Shoulder Strap
- 2 (5.1 cm) Nylon Webbing: Rated to 7,000 lbs. (3175 kg) Breaking Strength
- Weight: 4.25 lbs. to Less than 5 lbs. (1.93 to 2.26 kg) Depending-On-Size
- Buoyancy: Neutral
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Harness Materials||Backpack: 1,000-Denier Ballistic Nylon, Nylon Webbing and Molded Foam, Hardware: Stainless Steel And Acetyl-Resin|
|Cylinder Capacity||Single or Double Tanks|
|D-Rings||Yes, Shoulders: 4, Waist Strap: 2, Crotch Strap: 1|
|Harness Weight||MD: 4 lbs. 8 oz. (2.1 kg), LG: 4 lbs. 12 oz. (2.15 kg), XL: 4 lbs. 14 oz. (2.2 kg), XXL: 5 lbs. (2.23 kg)|
|Buckles||Waist: Latch-Style, Shoulders & Chest: Squeeze Style Quick-Release Buckles|
|Webbing Tensile Strength||7,000 lbs. (3175 kg) Breaking Strength|
|BC Body||Wing, Back Inflator, Side-Mount|
|Buoyancy Bag||50 lbs. (22.68 kg)|
|Valves||Over-Pressure Relief/Dump Valve|
|Oral Inflator||Dive Rite Power Inflator|
|BCD Materials||Outer Bag: 1680-Ballistic Nylon, Bladder: 210-Denier Nylon Urethane Laminated, Grommets: 316-Stainless Steel|
|Weight Capacity||Total: 32 lbs. (14.52 kg) w/Weight Pockets|
|BC/System Weight||MD/9.375 lbs. (4.25 kg), LG9.625 lbs. (4.36 kg), XL/10.06 lbs. (4.56 kg)|
|Backpack: 1,000-Denier Ballistic Nylon, Nylon Webbing and Molded Foam, Hardware: Stainless Steel And Acetyl-Resin|
|Single or Double Tanks|
|Yes, Shoulders: 4, Waist Strap: 2, Crotch Strap: 1|
|MD: 4 lbs. 8 oz. (2.1 kg), LG: 4 lbs. 12 oz. (2.15 kg), XL: 4 lbs. 14 oz. (2.2 kg), XXL: 5 lbs. (2.23 kg)|
|Waist: Latch-Style, Shoulders & Chest: Squeeze Style Quick-Release Buckles|
|Webbing Tensile Strength|
|7,000 lbs. (3175 kg) Breaking Strength|
|Wing, Back Inflator, Side-Mount|
|50 lbs. (22.68 kg)|
|Over-Pressure Relief/Dump Valve|
|Dive Rite Power Inflator|
|Outer Bag: 1680-Ballistic Nylon, Bladder: 210-Denier Nylon Urethane Laminated, Grommets: 316-Stainless Steel|
|Total: 32 lbs. (14.52 kg) w/Weight Pockets|
|MD/9.375 lbs. (4.25 kg), LG9.625 lbs. (4.36 kg), XL/10.06 lbs. (4.56 kg)|