You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Rite Lift Bag, Red 75 lbs. (34 kg)
Product OverviewSalvage divers, underwater archaeologists or anyone who needs to recover a heavy underwater object will appreciate the design of Dive Rites lift bag. Its trapezoidal shape means more air at the top, creating a shorter, lower profile bag that is ideal for inflation inside tight spaces. Intended for lifting heavy objects, Dive Rites Lift Bag contains an internal dump valve with pull cord that is used by the diver ascending with the bag to control ascent rate. Open design means air will vent out the bottom in case of a rapid ascent. Self-storage pocket makes stowing and carrying the bag a cinch.
Available in ANSI safety orange 75 lbs. (34 kg). The Dive Rite Lift Bag is manufactured from durable 1000-Denier Cordura that is laminated with 5 ml of urethane and has radio frequency (RF) welded seams for airtight integrity. Lift bag has a top webbing grab handle for easy retrieval of bag or for rapid dump in the water. Bag has a reflective tape on side for easy identification in low light conditions and nylon webbing harness with marine grade stainless steel grommets for rigging and attachment to salvage item.
- Great Design for Salvage Divers, Underwater Archaeologists & General Search & Recovery
- High Lift for Recovery of Heavy Underwater Object
- Lift Capacity: 75 lbs. (34 kg)
- Trapezoidal Shape Means More Air at Top
- Shape: Creates Shorter, Lower Profile Bag
- Ideal for Inflation Inside Tight Spaces
- Internal Dump Valve with Pull Cord for Diver Controlled Ascents
- Open Bottom Design: Auto Vent in Rapid Ascent
- Self-Storage Pocket for Stowing and Carrying Bag
- Available in ANSI Safety Orange
Laminate: 5 ml of Urethane
Seams: Radio Frequency (RF) Welded
Strong and Durable Design
- Top Webbing Grab Handle for Easy Retrieval of Bag or for Rapid Dump
- Reflective Tape for Easy ID in Low Light Conditions
- Nylon Webbing Harness
- Marine Grade Stainless Steel Grommets
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||1000-Denier Cordura, Laminate: 5 ml of Urethane, Seams: Radio Frequency (RF) Welded|
|Inflation (Valve)||No, Open Bottom|
|Lift||75 lbs. (34 kg)|
|Manual Dump Valve||Yes, with Pull Cord|