You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive-Rite Hose Clip Retainer - Snap & Clip Holder
Product OverviewWe always need to attach more stuff to our equipment to free up our hands when we need them. Lanyards for lights, cameras, gauges, game bags, or maybe even a fish stringer when spear fishing. Having a few spare Dive Rite Hose Clip Retainers in your gear bag is a must for the serious diver.
If you don't have the time or patience for tying knots then, the hose clip retainer is the solution. This re-usable bungee with tab can be used to secure a bolt snap to a hose, a gauge or a light. Simply thread the bungee loop through the eyelet of a snap, stretch around the hose, and bring the bungee loop over the tab. Keep a dozen of these in your dive kit; you'll be surprised how quickly your dive buddies borrow them never to return.
The hose clip retainer replaces the need for cable ties, O-rings or cave line to attach clips to regulator and SPG hoses. Simply pass the bungee through the clip opening, around the hose, and over the tab. This connection is secure but can still be easily removed for reconfiguring.
- Corrosion Proof Construction
- Materials: Elastic Bungee Cord and Plastic
- Great for Attaching Accessories: Bolt Snap to Hose, Lights, Gauges, Regulators
- Simply Thread-the-Bungee Loop, Secure with Tab
- Hose Clip Retainer:
Replaces Need for:
To Attach Clips to Regulator & SPG Hoses
- Easily Removed for Reconfiguring
- Great Save-a-Dive-Kit Item
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Accessory Attachment Device|
|Compatibility||Most All Accessories|
|Material||Elastic Bungee Cord and Plastic|
|Accessory Attachment Device|
|Most All Accessories|
|Elastic Bungee Cord and Plastic|