You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Rite Gaiters Set
Product OverviewGaiters help limit airflow to the feet when dry suit diving. They reduce drag, can help improve trim and provide dry suit divers extra comfort. Dive Rite Gaiters are constructed of rugged 1680 Denier Ballistic Nylon with three, 1" (2.5cm) elastic straps that are worn on the front of the shin to hold the gaiter firmly in place. By wearing the straps across the shin, the gaiter stays put and does not constrict calf muscles. The top strap should be worn above the top of the calf, not across the calf muscle. The second strap will reside mid-calf and the lower strap just below the calf muscle. Designed as one size fits all, the straps can be trimmed for smaller-size calves. Low profile quick release buckles provide easy donning and doffing, even with cold, frozen fingers. Buckles are enclosed within a hook and loop pocket to prevent abrasion or entanglement. Gaiters are the preferred alternative by exploration divers to cumbersome ankle weights. The Dive Rite Gaiters measure (H x W) 11" x 10" (28cm x 25.4cm) and are proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Limit Airflow to Feet When Dry Suit Diving
- Reduce Drag, Can Help Improve Trim & Provide Dry Suit Divers Extra Comfort
- Constructed of Rugged 1680 Denier Ballistic Nylon
- Three, 1 (2.5cm) Elastic Straps Secure Gaiters to Legs
- Straps Worn On Front of Shin, Holds Gaiter Firmly-In-Place
- Designed As One-Size-Fits-All
- Trimmable Straps for Custom Fit
- Low Profile Quick Release Buckles Provide Easy Donning & Doffing
- Buckles Enclosed In Hook & Loop Pocket, Prevents Abrasion or Entanglement
- Preferred Alternative by Exploration Divers to Cumbersome Ankle Weights
- Dimensions: (H x W) 11 x 10 (28cm x 25.4cm)
- Proudly Made In-the-USA
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Limit Airflow to Feet When Dry Suit Diving|
|Material||1680 Denier Ballistic Nylon, Elastic Straps, Plastic Buckles, Hook & Loop Fastener|
|Dimensions||(H x W) 11 x 10 (28cm x 25.4cm)|
|Closure||Three 1 (2.5cm) Elastic Straps w/Quick Release Buckles|