You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewAll of the performance and reliability you have come to expect from Dive Rite's XT1 first stage regulators are now available in a sleek, fixed turret design. The FT1 is the perfect first stage for open water, sidemount, or rebreather use. Flat LP and HP ports allow hoses to run straight out from the side of the regulator for more streamlined hose routing. Simple and compact, the FT1 has work of breathing performance on par with the premier regulators on the market. Rugged construction and a new wear resistant Sn-Ni plating mean this regulator will continue to look as good as it performs no matter what you throw at it.
Balanced first stage design maintains consistent IP and gas delivery regardless of depth or tank pressure. Four 3/8-24 UN threaded low-pressure ports and two 7/16-20 UNF/ISO 263 threaded high-pressure ports. All ports are angled 90 degrees from the DIN/Yoke fitting for ideal hose routing. Environmentally sealed to protect against internal corrosion, contaminants, and freezing. Uses industry standard oxygen compatible materials and assembly processes and is suitable for enriched oxygen gas mixtures*. Available in DIN or Yoke configurations.
The balanced diaphragm, black SN-Ni plated marine brass first stage regulator is inherently environmentally sealed. The benefit of this type of first stage design is that none of the delicate internal parts are exposed to contaminants such as salt, sand, chlorine or pool acids. These environmental contaminants can cause corrosion and mineral deposits to form on the internal mechanism deteriorating regulator performance. With the FT1 there is a secondary environmental diaphragm membrane that seals off the spring chamber keeping the first stage completely sealed off from the environment adding a second layer of corrosion resistance and prevention of freezing in cold water use.
*The FT1 is suitable for oxygen use only if precautions are taken. Diver must use oxygen compatible materials, keep the regulator clean from contaminants during assembly and use and open the tank valve slowly.
- Elite Performer Design
- Fixed Turret 1'st Stage
- Nitrox Ready
- Industry Standard Oxygen Compatible Materials & Assembly Processes
- Suitable for Enriched Oxygen Gas Mixtures*
- Four 3/8-24 UN Threaded Low-Pressure Ports, Flexibility in Hose Routing
- Especially Beneficial to Back-Mount Technical Diver, Streamlined Regulator Configuration
- Designed w/Safety & Convenience In Mind
- 2 HP Ports with 7/16-20 UNF/ISO 263 Threads
- All Ports Angled 90 degrees, Perfect Angle for Hose Routing
- Balanced Diaphragm Design
- Wear Resistant Black SN-Ni Plated Marine Brass First Stage Regulator
- Delicate Internal Parts Not Exposed to Contaminants: Salt, Sand, Chlorine or Pool Acids
- Secondary Environmental Diaphragm Membrane, First Stage Completely-Sealed-Off
- Second-Layer of Corrosion Resistance & Prevention of Freezing In Cold-Water-Use
- Pneumatically Balanced Design Delivers Gas at Constant Pressure
- Available in DIN or Yoke
- *FT1 Suitable for Oxygen Use Only if Precautions Taken
Diver Must Use Oxygen Compatible Materials
Keep Regulator Clean from Contaminants During Assembly
Use & Open Tank Valve Slowly
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Balanced Diaphragm|
|LP Ports||Four 3/8-24 UN Threaded|
|HP Ports||Two 7/16-20 UNF/ISO 263 Threads|
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes, Up to 40% Oxygen|
|Materials||Black SN-Ni Plated Marine Brass|