You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Rite FT Open Water Regulator Package
Product OverviewThe FT Advanced Open Water Regulator Package draws from Dive Rite's technical roots, for a regulator setup that any diver can appreciate. The FT Advanced Open Water Regulator Package consists of Dive Rite's FT1 High Performance Fixed Turret First Stage, a matched set of XT2 Balanced Second Stages, and a Mini Tech 2" (5cm) Submersible Pressure Gauge (SPG). Along with all of the main components, accessories such as clips and necklaces are included.
The FT1 First Stage's fixed turret design and flat LP and HP ports allow hoses to run straight out from the side of the regulator for more streamlined hose routing. The primary second stage is routed under the divers' arm on a 40" (101.6cm) flex hose with an angled adapter. This routing keeps the hose from flaring out and the longer hose allows for comfortable air sharing in an emergency situation. The backup second stage is on a 22" (55.9cm) flex hose with necklace to be quickly accessed if needed. The high-quality Mini Tech 2" (5cm) Brass SPG is on a 30" (76cm) flex hose with boot and stainless clip to be attached on the waist or chest D-ring for easy viewing. For transporting your FT Advanced Open Water Regulator Package to and from the dive site, a carrying bag is included. Available in Yoke or DIN.
All of the performance and reliability you have come to expect from Dive Rite's XT1 first stage regulators are now available in a sleek, fixed turret design. The FT1 is the perfect first stage for open water, sidemount, or rebreather use. Flat LP and HP ports allow hoses to run straight out from the side of the regulator for more streamlined hose routing. Simple and compact, the FT1 has work of breathing performance on par with the premier regulators on the market. Rugged construction and a new wear resistant Sn-Ni plating mean this regulator will continue to look as good as it performs no matter what you throw at it.
Balanced first stage design maintains consistent IP and gas delivery regardless of depth or tank pressure. Four 3/8-24 UN threaded low-pressure ports and two 7/16-20 UNF/ISO 263 threaded high-pressure ports. All ports are angled 90 degrees from the DIN/Yoke fitting for ideal hose routing. Environmentally sealed to protect against internal corrosion, contaminants, and freezing. Uses industry standard oxygen compatible materials and assembly processes and is suitable for enriched oxygen gas mixtures*.
The balanced diaphragm, black SN-Ni plated marine brass first stage regulator is inherently environmentally sealed. The benefit of this type of first stage design is that none of the delicate internal parts are exposed to contaminants such as salt, sand, chlorine or pool acids. These environmental contaminants can cause corrosion and mineral deposits to form on the internal mechanism deteriorating regulator performance. With the FT1 there is a secondary environmental diaphragm membrane that seals off the spring chamber keeping the first stage completely sealed off from the environment adding a second layer of corrosion resistance and prevention of freezing in cold water use.
*The FT1 is suitable for oxygen use only if precautions are taken. Diver must use oxygen compatible materials, keep the regulator clean from contaminants during assembly and use and open the tank valve slowly.
The XT Regulator welcomes a new generation of regulator performance at Dive Rite. An elite performer, the XT2's advanced, patented design earns top marks from Mike Ward of Dive Lab. With work of breathing at less than 1.0 J/l, the XT1 performs right alongside premier regulators on the market today. The second stage regulator ha an ergonomic dive/pre-dive Venturi lever that is easy to adjust even with thick gloves. The Venturi lever prevents regulator free flow. Second stage uses a pneumatically balanced downstream valve, which provides better performance at depth.
The second stage has an external adjustment knob to adjust the valve to fine tune inhalation effort. The second stage housing is manufactured from durable impact resistant ABS plastic with chromed brass adjustment knob and barrel tube. The yellow second stage cover is durable impact resistant ABS plastic and the black cover is carbon fiber. The spring and lever are stainless-steel and the second stage comes standard with Teflon coated internal parts, which makes it cold-water ready. The second stage regulator is available in a right or left-hand configuration for hose routing and dive equipment set-up requirements. The XT2 Second-Stage is Nitrox ready out of the box.
Included in the package are a Dive Rite's Regulator Necklace that takes a new twist on a tool that technical divers have used for years to keep the back-up regulator stowed under the chin. Made from standard 3/16" (4.75mm) bungee, the regulator necklace is a simple alternative to making your own. The necklace weighs 0.8 oz. (23 g) and is made in the U.S.A. High flow angle adapter attaches between the regulator second stage and its low-pressure hose, routing the hose down the diver's chest and/or under the arm. This increases comfort and streamlining. This low-profile adapter is not an Omni-Directional swivel and so it maintains its angle and will not allow the regulator to flop around. Adapter weighs 1.8 oz. (51 g). Dive Rite's Small Swivel Bolt Snap are made of marine grade 316-stainless steel. For complete details on swivel bolt see SKU: DIV1025. If you don't have the time or patience for tying knots then, the Hose Clip Retainer is the solution. For complete details on Hose Clip Retainer see SKU: DIV2019.
A clean, black and white face means the Mini Tech SPG is easy-to-read. This gauge has a 2" (5.1cm) diameter with a 1.75" (4.45cm) face. A Bourdon tube gauge, the Tech SPG is calibrated to 5000-psi in 100-psi increments for the highest level of accuracy. A tempered glass face is impact and scratch resistant, while the luminescent dial makes it easier to read in low light situations. Comes standard 7/16" threaded high-pressure hose and impact resistant rubber gauge boot with eyelets for attachment to lanyard or clip. The Mini Tech SPG is suitable for oxygen service and is CE approved.
To stow your regulator system the package includes Dive Rite Regulator. The bag's padded walls help to protect your regulator investments from the bumps & bangs of dive gear life while the 600-denier polyester outer shell shields them from the elements. A front zippered compartment is the ideal place to keep spare O-rings or dust caps. With a total volume of 600 cubic inches (9.8 liters), the Regulator Bag can easily fit a full side mount or doubles regulator package with room to spare. Bag measures 15" x 8" x 6" (38.1cm x 20.3cm x 15.2cm).
- Complete Regulator System w/SPG & Hardware
- Elite Performer, Patented Design
- Earned Top Marks from Mike Ward of Dive Lab
- Regulator Hose Lengths: 40 (102cm) & 22 (55.9 cm)
- Hose Threads: 3/8
- Nitrox Ready
- Owner's Manual
- First-Stage: Dive Rite FT1 Regulator
- Elite Performer, Patented Design
- Fixed Turret 1'st Stage
- Industry Standard Oxygen Compatible Materials & Assembly Processes
- Suitable for Enriched Oxygen Gas Mixtures*
- Four 3/8-24 UN Threaded Low-Pressure Ports, Flexibility in Hose Routing
- Especially Beneficial to Back-Mount Technical Diver, Streamlined Regulator Configuration
- Designed with Safety and Convenience in Mind
- 2 HP Ports with 7/16-20 UNF/ISO 263 Threads
- All Ports Angled 90 degrees, Perfect Angle for Hose Routing
- Balanced Diaphragm Design
- Wear Resistant Black SN-Ni Plated Marine Brass First Stage Regulator
- Delicate Internal Parts Not Exposed to Contaminants: Salt, Sand, Chlorine or Pool Acids
- Secondary Environmental Diaphragm Membrane, First Stage Completely-Sealed-Off
- Second-Layer of Corrosion Resistance & Prevention of Freezing In Cold-Water-Use
- Pneumatically Balanced Design Delivers Gas at Constant Pressure
- Available in DIN or Yoke
- *FT1 Suitable for Oxygen Use Only if Precautions Taken
Diver Must Use Oxygen Compatible Materials
Keep Regulator Clean from Contaminants During Assembly
Use & Open Tank Valve Slowly
- Dive Rite XT2 Second Stages:
- Elite Performer, Patented Design
- Earned Top Marks from Mike Ward of Dive Lab
- Work of Breathing Less-Than 1.0 J/l
- Pneumatically Balanced Downstream Valve
- Ergonomic Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi Lever:
Lever Easy-to-Adjust w/Gloves
Prevents Regulator Free-Flow
- Materials Cases: ABS Plastic
- Materials Internal Components: Teflon Coated Chromed Brass and Stainless Steel
- All Internal Moving Parts: Teflon Coated for Cold-Water Use
- Right-Hand Configuration with 40/22 (101.4cm/55.9cm) 3/8 Threaded LP Hoses
- Black Carbon Fiber/Bright Yellow Front Covers for Easy Identification
- Dive Rite's Regulator Necklace:
- New Twist On-a-Tool Technical Divers Have Used for Years
- Keeps Back-Up Regulator Stowed Under Chin
- Made from Standard 3/16 (4.75mm) Bungee
- Necklace: Simple Alternative to Making Your Own
- Weight: 0.8 oz. (23 g)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Second Stage Right Angle Adapter:
- High Flow Angle Adapter
- Attaches-Between-Second-Stage and LP Hose
- Routing Hose Down-Diver's Chest and/or Under Arm
- Increases Comfort and Streamlines
- Low-Profile Design
- Not Omni-Directional Swivel, Maintains Angle, Won't Allow Regulator Flopping
- Weight: 1.8 oz. (51 g)
- Stainless Steel Bolt Snaps:
- Helps Streamline Divers Profile/Protect Environment
- 360 degrees Swivel Spring Loaded Gate Bolt Snap
- Ideal for Attaching Gauge or Regulator Second Stage
- Marine Grade 316-Stainless Steel
- Heavy-Duty Bolt Snap
- Designed for Saltwater-Use
- Swiveling Base for Ease-of-Connection
- Meticulously Inspected:
At Dive Rite's Factory
Ensures Smooth Edges
Spring Loaded Gates Open-and-Shut Reliably
- Dimensions Lengths: Small 3 (7.6cm), Medium 3.5 (8.9cm)
- Hose Clip Retainer:
- Corrosion Proof Construction
- Materials: Elastic Bungee Cord and Plastic
- Great for Attaching Gauges and Regulators to Snap Bolts
- Simply Thread-the-Bungee Loop, Secure with Tab
- Replaces Need for Cable Ties, O-Rings or Cave Line
- Attach Clips to Regulator and SPG Hoses
- Easily Removed for Reconfiguring
- Dive Rite Mini Tech Pressure Gauge:
- Tech SPG's Easy-to-Read
- Clean, Black and White Faces
Diameter: 2 (5.1cm)
Face Diameter: 1.75 (4.45cm)
- Bourdon Tube Gauge Design
- Calibrated to 5000-psi in 100-psi Increments
- Tempered Glass Faces: Impact and Scratch Resistant
- Luminescent Dials: Easy to Read in Low Light Conditions
- Suitable for Oxygen Service and CE Approved
- Durable Impact Resistant Rubber Boot
- Boot Equipped w/Eyelets for Attachment to Lanyard or Clip
- 7/16 Threaded High-Pressure Hose
- Hose Length: 30 (76cm)
- Regulator Bag:
- Protects Regulator System in Transport and Storage
- Durable 600 Denier Polyester Construction
- Front Zippered Compartment, Ideal to Keep Spare O-Rings or Dust Caps
- Padded Top Grab Handle
- Zipper Closure
- Dimensions: 15 x 8 x 6 (38.1cm x 20.3cm x 15.2cm)
- Volume: 600 cu. in. (9.8 liters)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Balanced Diaphragm|
|LP Ports||Four 3/8-24 UN Threaded|
|HP Ports||2 (7/16-20 UNF/ISO263)|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Inhalation & Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch|
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes, Up to 40% Oxygen|
|2'nd Stage Type||Pneumatically Balanced Downstream Valve|
|Materials||First Stage: Black Chrome Plated Marine Brass
Second Stage: Case ABS Plastic, Carbon Fiber
Internal Components: Teflon Coated Chromed Brass & Stainless Steel
|Hose Length||40 (101.6cm)
|Purpose||Keep Second Stage Regulator Below Chin|
|Compatibility||Dive Rite Second Stages & Most Second Stage Regulators|
|Necklace Material||Bungee Cord|
|Dimensions||Diameter: 3/16 (4.75mm)|
|Weight||0.8 oz. (23 g)|
|Right Angle Adapter:||----|
|Adapter Purpose||Routing Hose Down-Diver's Chest and/or Under Arm|
|Material, Adapter||Plated Brass|
|Adapter Weight||1.8 oz. (51 g)|
|Snap Purpose||Attaching Gauge or Regulator Second Stage|
|Material, Snap||316-Stainless Steel|
|Snap Dimensions||Length: 3 (7.6cm)|
|Hose Clip Retainer:||----|
|Retainer Purpose||Attaching Bolt Clip|
|Material, Retainer||Elastic Bungee Cord & Plastic|
|Pressure Gauge (SPG):||----|
|SPG Materials||Housing: Chromed Brass
Lens: Tempered Glass
|Readout||0 to 5000-psi in 100-psi Increments|
|SPG Hose Length||30 (76cm)|
|Diameter||Gauge: 2 (5.1cm)
Face : 1.75 (4.45cm)
|Overall Measurements||15 x 8 x 6 (38.1cm x 20.3cm x 15.2cm)|
|Volume (cu. in./liters)||600 cu. in. (9.8 liters)|
|Type||Regulator, Storage, Transport Bag|