You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Rite Finger Spool
Product OverviewIn the early days of cave diving, reels were not available to buy off the shelf. Divers used anything they could, including empty electrical wire spools. When exploring, divers would pay out the line and if they didn't empty the spool it would be left in the cave for the next dive. Cave diving pioneer, Woody Jasper, used a medical tape spool with cover to hold that short length of safety line. Today, Dive Rite's Finger Spools are most often used as a gap reel or for short distance exploration. Small and low-profile, a spool fits nicely out of the way in a pocket or clipped off to a D-ring.
The holes in the side allow for clipping in a double-ended snap anywhere along the perimeter of the spool to keep the line tight when not in use. Dive Rite Finger Spools are made of corrosion proof injection molded ABS polycarbonate plastic; finger spools are simple to use and virtually indestructible in the water. The finger spool is available in 3-line lengths and 2-line colors of 60' 120' or 125' (18.3m 36.6m or 38m) in white or orange .073" (1.86mm) diameter DuPont fiber braid #24-line or orange Dacron that does not stretch with breakage strength of 220 lbs. (99.80 kg). Spools come standard with a large stainless-steel double ended snap clip. Finger spool weighs 5 oz. (141.7g).
- Used as Gap Reel or Short Distance Exploration
- Small & Low-Profile
- Spool Fits Nicely Out-of-the-Way in Pocket or Clipped-Off to D-Ring
- Side Holes: For Clipping in a Double-Ended Snap on Perimeter of the Spool, Keeps Line Tight
- .073 (1.86mm) Diameter White DuPont Line or Orange Dacron Line
- Line: Fiber Braid #24-Line
- Dacron Line Does Not Stretch
- Breakage Strength: 220 lbs. (99.80 kg)
- Line Lengths: 60' 120' or 125' (18.3m 36.6m or 38m)
- Spool: Corrosion Proof ABS Injection Molded Polycarbonate Plastic
- Simple-to-Use & Virtually-Indestructible in Water
- Large Stainless Steel Double Ended Snap Clip
- Weight: 5 oz. (141.7g)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
|Purpose||Gap Line Deployment for Cave/Wreck Diving|
|Line Material||White DuPont Line or Orange Dacron Line|
|Line Diameter||073 (1.86mm) #24|
|Line Length||60' 120' or 125' (18.3m 36.6m or 38m)|
|Line Tensile Strength||220 lbs. (99.80 kg)|
|Reel Materials||Marine Grade Stainless-Steel|
|Weight||5 oz. (141.7g)|
|Gap Line Deployment for Cave/Wreck Diving|
|White DuPont Line or Orange Dacron Line|
|073 (1.86mm) #24|
|60' 120' or 125' (18.3m 36.6m or 38m)|
|Line Tensile Strength|
|220 lbs. (99.80 kg)|
|Marine Grade Stainless-Steel|
|5 oz. (141.7g)|