You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Rite Dry Suit Inflation Bottle Mount
Product OverviewDiving in a dry suit requires an inflation system. Adding air to a dry suit keeps it from crushing around your body as you descend. Mounting an additional cylinder to your diving rig so that it's accessible and in a streamline position requires the use of a mounting system. The Dry Suit Inflation Bottle Mounting Kit takes either a 6 cu. ft. or 13 cu. ft. cylinder and mounts it to your back plate, harness system, or another cylinder. Using a hook and loop cam band, a small bungee cord loop, and two quick links, you can quickly mount a 6cf or 13cf cylinder to your rig and easily operate it underwater. With the ability to mount the cylinder to your rig in the exact location you desire, you can maximize access while keeping it in a streamline position.
Want the option to mount the cylinder directly to another cylinder; it's simple using the webbing loop on the hook and loop cam band and an additional cam strap around the primary cylinder. Switching from diving dry to diving wet or vice versa within minutes, you can remove or add the mounting hardware. Looking for a simple-to-use dry suit inflation mounting system that packs small when travelling, you can't go wrong with our Dry Suit Inflation Bottle Mounting Kit. Kit is compatible with Back plates or harness including Dive Rite Trans-Pac (see SKU: DIVT3300 or DIVTW). The kit comes with stainless steel screw and quick links for mounting hardware.
- Diving in a Dry Suit Requires an Inflation System
- Independent Bottle for Suit Saves Primary Air Supply
- Increases Bottom Time & Safety
- Two Models: For 6 or 13 cubic foot Cylinders
- Mounts it to Back Plate, Harness System, or Cylinder
- Includes: hook and loop Cam Band, Bungee Cord Loop& 2-Quick Links
- Allows Quick Mount of Cylinder
- Easily Operate Underwater
- Mount Cylinder Exactly as Needed
- Maximize Access while Keeping Streamline Position
- Simple-to-Use Dry Suit Inflation Mounting System
- Packs Small for Travelling
- Compatible with Back Plates, Harness, Dive Rite Trans-Pac (see SKU: DIVT3300 or DIVTW)
- Mounting Hardware: Stainless Steel Screw & Quick Links
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Nylon Webbing, hook and loop, Bungee, Stainless Steel|
|Compatibility||Back Blates, Harnesses, Dive Rite Trans-Pac (see SKU: DIVT3300 or DIVTW)|
|Purpose||Mount Dry Suit Supply Cylinder (6 or 13 cu. Ft.)|
|Attachment Type||hook and loop Strap, Bungee, Screw and Quick Links|