You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Rite Doubles Regulator Package
Product OverviewFiguring out how to configure a set of regulators for diving doubles can be just as much of a task as learning how to dive doubles. Dive Rite has taken the guess work out of assembling this configuration with the Doubles Regulator Package. Using the highly rated performance of the XT regulator system, this package includes two (2) XT-1 first stages, two (2) XT-2 second stages, a 2" (5.1cm) brass and glass SPG, all with the most common hose lengths, as well as the clips and accessories to make this a ready to dive system. SPG available in imperial. A Dive Rite regulator bag is included with the package for convenient storage.
The XT Regulator welcomes a new generation of regulator performance at Dive Rite. An elite performer, the XT's advanced, patented design earns top marks from Mike Ward of Dive Lab. With work of breathing at less than 1.0 J/l, the XT performs right alongside premier regulators on the market today. The Dive Rite XT1 First-Stage Regulator with five-3/8" threaded low pressure ports gives divers ultimate flexibility in hose routing. This is especially beneficial to the back-mount technical diver where the need for a streamlined regulator configuration is required. It does not cause undue stress on the hoses. One of the 5 LP port is located on the top-of-the-turret and is designed with safety and convenience in mind. The port is slightly convex and slotted on each side to accommodate an 11/16" wrench for securing the turret while loosening the LP hose. This makes it easy-to-change the hose without concern of loosening the turret. The regulator comes equipped with 2 HP ports with 7/16" threads that are Angled-90° from the DIN/Yoke fitting, which gives the perfect angle for hose routing.
Designed for the challenging world of technical diving, this regulator is pending certification to CE EN 250 and its approval for cold water 4,350 psi (300 bars) service, having passed the most rigorous of tests by Dive Rite. The balanced diaphragm, black chrome plated marine bass first stage regulator is inherently environmentally sealed. The benefit of this type of first stage design is that none of the delicate internal parts are exposed to contaminants such as salt, sand, chlorine or pool acids. These environmental contaminants can cause corrosion and mineral deposits to form on the internal mechanism deteriorating regulator performance.
With the XT1 there is a secondary environmental diaphragm membrane that seals off the spring chamber keeping the first stage completely sealed off from the environment adding a second layer of corrosion resistance and prevention of freezing in cold water use. A pneumatically balanced design delivers gas at a constant pressure so work of breathing remains effortless independent of depth or tank pressure.
The second stage regulator ha an ergonomic dive/pre-dive venturi lever that is easy-to-adjust even with thick gloves. The venturi lever prevents regulator free flow. Second stage uses a pneumatically balanced downstream valve, which provides better performance at depth.
The second stage has an external adjustment valve to fine-tune inhalation effort. The second stage housing and cover are manufactured from durable impact resistant ABS plastic with chromed brass adjustment knob and barrel tube. The spring and lever are stainless steel and the second stage comes standard with Teflon coated internal parts, which makes it cold-water ready. The XT Regulators comes with an 84? (213.3cm) and 22? (55.9cm) 3/8" Threaded Low Pressure Hoses, is nitrox ready, and comes with an owner's manual.
Included in the package are a Dive Rite's Regulator Necklace that takes a new twist on a tool that technical divers have used for years to keep the back-up regulator stowed under the chin. Made from standard 3/16" (4.75mm) bungee, the regulator necklace is a simple alternative to making your own. The necklace weighs 0.8 oz. (23 g) and is made in the U.S.A. High flow angle adapter attaches between the regulator second stage and its low-pressure hose, routing the hose down the diver's chest and/or under the arm. This increases comfort and streamlining. This low-profile adapter is not an Omni-Directional swivel and so it maintains its angle and will not allow the regulator to flop around. Adapter weighs 1.8 oz. (51 g).
Dive Rite's Small and Medium Swivel Bolt Snap are made of marine grade 316-stainless steel. This heavy-duty bolt snaps are designed for saltwater use and feature swiveling base for ease of connection. Each bolt snap is meticulously inspected at Dive Rite's Factory to ensure smooth edges that will not cut your fingers and that spring-loaded gates open-and-shut reliably. The small swivel bolt snap measure 3" (7.6cm) in length and the medium 3.5" (8.9cm). If you don't have the time or patience for tying knots then, the Hose Clip Retainer is the solution. This re-usable bungee with tab can be used to secure a bolt snap to a hose, a gauge or a light. Simply thread the bungee loop through the eyelet of a snap, stretch around the hose, and bring the bungee loop over-the-tab. The Hose Clip Retainer replaces the need for cable ties, O-rings or cave line to attach clips to regulator and SPG hoses. This connection is secure but can still be easily removed for reconfiguring.
A clean, black and white face means the Mini Tech SPG is easy-to-read. This gauge has a 2" (5.1cm) diameter with a 1.75" (4.45cm) face. A Bourdon tube gauge, the Tech SPG is calibrated to 5000-psi in 100-psi increments for the highest level of accuracy. A tempered glass face is impact and scratch resistant, while the luminescent dial makes it easier to read in low light situations. Comes standard 7/16" threaded 26? (66cm) high pressure hose and impact resistant rubber gauge boot with eyelets for attachment to lanyard or clip. The Mini Tech SPG is suitable for oxygen service and is CE approved.
To stow your regulator system the package includes a sturdy Dive Rite Regulator Bag with padded top grab handle and zipper closure. Carry your regulators to the dive site in style with Dive Rite's Regulator Bag. The bag's padded walls help to protect your regulator investments from the bumps and bangs of dive gear life while the 600-Denier polyester outer shell shields them from the elements. A front zippered compartment is the ideal place to keep spare O-rings or dust caps. With a total volume of 600 cubic inches (9.8 liters), the Regulator Bag can easily fit a full side mount or doubles regulator package with room to spare. Bag measures 15" x 8" x 6" (38.1cm x 20.3cm x 15.2cm).
- Complete Regulator System w/SPG and Hardware
- Elite Performer, Patented Design
- Earned Top Marks from Mike Ward of Dive Lab
- Regulator Hose Lengths: 84? (213.3cm) and 22? (55.9cm)
- Hose Threads: 3/8
- Nitrox Ready
- Owner's Manual
- First-Stage: Dive Rite XT1 Regulator
- Five 3/8 Threaded Low-Pressure Ports, Ultimate Flexibility in Hose Routing
- Especially Beneficial to the Back-Mount Technical Diver for Streamlined Regulator Configuration
- Rotating Swivel Turret
- One of the 5 LP Port at Top-of-the-Turret
- Designed with Safety and Convenience in Mind
- LP Port is Convex and Slotted to Accommodate 11/16 Wrench to Secure Turret when Removing LP Hose
- 2 HP Ports with 7/16 Threads
- HP Ports Angled 90°:, Perfect Angle for Hose Routing
- Balanced Diaphragm Design
- Pending Certification to CE EN 250 for Cold Water 4,350 psi (300 bars) Service
- Black Chrome Plated Marine Brass First Stage Regulator
- Delicate Internal Parts Not Exposed to Contaminants: Salt, Sand, Chlorine or Pool Acids
- Secondary Environmental Diaphragm Membrane, First Stage Completely-Sealed-Off
- Second-Layer of Corrosion Resistance and Prevention of Freezing in Cold-Water-Use
- Pneumatically Balanced Design Delivers Gas at Constant Pressure
- Work-of-Breathing Remains Effortless Independent of Depth or Tank Pressure
- Available in DIN or Yoke
- Second-Stage: Dive Rite XT2 Regulator
- Pneumatically Balanced Downstream Valve
- Ergonomic Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi Lever:
Easy-to-Adjust with Gloves
Prevents Regulator Free-Flow
- Materials Case and Cover: ABS Plastic
- Materials Internal Components: Teflon Coated Chromed Brass and Stainless Steel
- All Internal Moving Parts: Teflon Coated for Cold-Water Use
- Teflon Coating: Prevention of Freezing in Cold-Water-Use
- Dive Rite's Regulator Necklace:
- New Twist On-a-Tool Technical Divers Have Used for Years
- Keeps Back-Up Regulator Stowed Under Chin
- Made from Standard 3/16 (4.75 mm) Bungee
- Necklace: Simple Alternative to Making Your Own.
- Weight: 0.8 oz. (23 g)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Second Stage Right Angle Adapter:
- High Flow Angle Adapter
- Attaches-Between-Second-Stage and LP Hose
- Routing Hose Down-Diver's Chest and/or Under Arm
- Increases Comfort and Streamlines
- Low-Profile Design
- Not Omni-Directional Swivel, Maintains Angle, Won't Allow Regulator Flopping
- Weight: 1.8 oz. (51 g)
- Stainless Steel Bolt Snaps:
- Helps Streamline Divers Profile/Protect Environment
- 360°: Swivel Spring Loaded Gate Bolt Snap
- Ideal for Attaching Gauge or Regulator Second Stage
- Marine Grade 316-Stainless Steel
- Heavy-Duty Bolt Snap
- Designed for Saltwater-Use
- Swiveling Base for Ease-of-Connection
- Meticulously Inspected:
At Dive Rite's Factory
Ensures Smooth Edges
Spring Loaded Gates Open-and-Shut Reliably
- Dimensions Lengths: Small 3 (7.6cm), Medium 3.5 (8.9cm)
- Hose Clip Retainer:
- Corrosion Proof Construction
- Materials: Elastic Bungee Cord and Plastic
- Great for Attaching Gauges and Regulators to Snap Bolts
- Simply Thread-the-Bungee Loop, Secure with Tab
- Replaces Need for Cable Ties, O-Rings or Cave Line
- Attach Clips to Regulator and SPG Hoses
- Easily Removed for Reconfiguring
- Dive Rite Mini Tech Pressure Gauge:
- Tech SPG's are Easy-to-Read
- Clean, Black and White Faces
Diameter: 2 (5.1cm)
Face Diameter: 1.75 (4.45cm)
- Bourdon Tube Gauge Design
- Calibrated to 5000-psi in 100-psi Increments
- Tempered Glass Faces: Impact and Scratch Resistant
- Luminescent Dials: Easy to Read in Low Light Conditions
- Suitable for Oxygen Service and CE Approved
- 7/16 Threaded High-Pressure Hose
- Hose Length: 26? (66cm)
- Regulator Bag:
- Protects Regulator System in Transport and Storage
- Durable Cordura Nylon Construction
- Padded Top Grab Handle
- Zipper Closure
- Dimensions: 15 x 8 x 6 (38.1cm x 20.3cm x 15.2cm)
- Volume: 600 cu. in. (9.8 liters)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Balanced Diaphragm|
|LP Ports||5 (3/8-24 UNF)|
|HP Ports||2 (7/16-20 UNF/ISO263)|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Inhalation & Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch|
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes, Up to 40% Oxygen|
|2'nd Stage Type||Pneumatically Balanced Downstream Valve|
|Regulator Materials||First Stage: Black Chrome Plated Marine Brass
Second Stage: Case ABS Plastic, Carbon Fiber
Internal Components: Teflon Coated Chromed Brass & Stainless Steel
|Hose Length||84 (213.3cm) & 22 (55.9cm)|
|Purpose||Keep Second Stage Regulator Below Chin|
|Compatibility||Dive Rite Second Stages and Most Second Stage Regulators|
|Necklace Material||Bungee Cord|
|Weight||0.8 oz. (23 g)|
|Right Angle Adapter:||----|
|Adapter Purpose||Routing Hose Down-Diver's Chest and/or Under Arm|
|Adapter Material||Plated Brass|
|Adapter Weight||1.8 oz. (51 g)|
|Snap Purpose||Attaching Gauge or Regulator Second Stage|
|Snap Material||316-Stainless Steel|
Small: 3 (7.6cm)
Medium 3.5 (8.9cm)
|Hose Clip Retainer:||----|
|Retainer Purpose||Attaching Bolt Clip|
|Retainer Material||Elastic Bungee Cord & Plastic|
|SPG Materials||Housing: Chromed Brass
Lens: Tempered Glass
|Readout||5000-psi In 100-psi Increments|
|SPG Hose Length||26 (66cm)|
|Diameter||Gauge: 2 (5.1cm)
Face Diameter: 1.75 (4.45cm)
|Overall Measurements||15 x 8 x 6 (38.1cm x 20.3cm x 15.2cm)|
|Volume (cu. in./liters)||600 cu. in. (9.8 liters)|
|Type||Regulator, Storage, Transport Bag|