You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Rite Deluxe Hose Retainers
Product OverviewKeep regulator hoses lying flat and avoid kinking with Dive Rite's Deluxe Hose Retainers. The wide, 4" (10 cm) retainer band is made of a proprietary, stretch material used in bandages. The material holds-up to salt water and dries quickly. Silicone strips on the inside of the band grip the tank and keep the deluxe hose retainer from rolling. A 1" x 2" (2.5cm x 5 cm) nylon pull tab makes accessing the hose retainer easy, even when using gloves.
The Dive Rite Deluxe Hose Retainers are available in 2-sizes depending on the cylinder diameter being used. The size small fits 5.5" (127mm) diameter tanks and the size large fits 7.25" (184mm) and 8" (203mm) diameter tanks. The small retainer weighs 1 oz. (28 g) and the large 1.3 oz. (37 g). The Dive Rite Deluxe Hose Retainers are made in the USA.
- Keep Regulator Hoses Lying Flat, Avoid Kinking
- 4 (10cm) Retainer Band
- Proprietary, Stretch Material Used-In Bandages
- Material Holds-Up to Salt Water and Dries-Quickly
- Silicone Strips: Inside-of-Band Grip Tank, Prevents Rolling
- 1 x 2 (2.5cm x 5cm) Nylon Pull Tab Makes Accessing Hose Retainer Easy
Cylinder Diameter Dependent
Size Small Fits 5.5 (127mm) Diameter
Size Large Fits 7.25 (184mm) and 8 (203mm)
- Weight: Small 1 oz. (28 g), Large 1.3 oz. (37 g)
- Made in the USA
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Proprietary, Stretch Material Used In Bandages, Silicone Strips & Nylon|
|Dimensions||Width: 4 (10cm), Nylon Pull Tab: 1 x 2 (2.5cm x 5cm)|
|Cylinder Sizes||Small: 5.5 (127mm) Diameter
Large: 7.25 (184mm) and 8 (203mm)
|Weight||Small 1 oz. (28 g)
Large 1.3 oz. (37 g)