You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Rite Deluxe Harness with Quick Release Buckles
Product OverviewThe Dive Rite Deluxe Harness with Quick Release Buckles is a webbing harness designed for hard back-plates that provides comfort and ease of entry/exit along with streamlining. Swivel points on the shoulder straps ensure a comfortable fit, which is especially important for women and, also, men with broad shoulders. A chest strap (sternum strap) keeps the harness in place while a left shoulder 2" (5.1cm) Delrin "squeeze style" quick release buckle allows for easy donning and doffing of equipment. 2" (5.1cm) nylon webbing provides strength with 7,000 lbs (3,175kg) of tensile strength, yet is soft and won't dig into the body.
Waist portion of the harness allows for customization with a wide variety of pockets and accessories, depending on the needs and desires of the individual diver. Harness is adjustable by cutting off excess webbing once diver has seized the harness to their body stature. Tubular webbing sleeves are included for all points where webbing will come-into-contact with the back plate to prevent abrasion. Deluxe harness with quick release buckle includes marine grade 316-stainless-steel hardware which includes:two pre-bent D-rings on the shoulder straps, two additional D-rings on the waist strap and a belt buckle. 1" (2.5cm) nylon webbing with a 2,200 lbs (998kg) tensile strength with a 1" (2.5cm) Delrin "squeeze style" quick-release buckle is used for the chest strap. Harness weight is 26 oz (737g), and is proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Designed for Use w/Hard Back Plate
- Provides Comfort & Streamlining
- Swivel Points On-Shoulder Straps for Comfortable Fit
- Chest Strap (sternum strap) Keeps Harness In-Place
- Left Shoulder Squeeze Style Quick Release Buckle for Easy Donning & Doffing
- 2 (5.1 cm) Nylon Webbing for Strength: 7,000 lbs (3,175kg) of Tensile Strength
- 1 (2.5 cm) Nylon Webbing w/2,200 lbs (998kg) Tensile Strength
- Webbing: Soft Won't Dig into Body
- Customization w/Wide Variety of Pockets & Accessories
- Adjustable by Cutting-Off Excess Webbing
- Tubular Webbing Sleeves at Back Plate Contacts Prevent Abrasion
- Marine-Grade 316-Stainless Steel Hardware
- 2 Pre-Bent D-Rings On-Shoulder Straps
- 2 D-Rings On-Waist Strap
- Waist Buckle Stainless Steel
- Chest Buckle: 1 (2.5 cm) Delrin Squeeze Style Quick-Release
- Shoulder Buckle: 2 (5.1 cm) Delrin Squeeze Style Quick-Release
- Weight: 26 oz (737g)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
316-Grade Stainless Steel
|Dimensions||Harness: 2 (5.1cm) Nylon Webbing
Chest Strap: 1 (2.5cm) Nylon Webbing
|D-Rings||Four: 2 Shoulder, 2 Waist|
|Weight||26 oz (737g)|
|Buckles||Waist: Latch Style
Shoulder & Chest: Squeeze-Style Side-Release
|Tensile Strength||2 (5.1cm) Webbing: 7,000 lbs (3,175kg)
1 (2.5cm) Webbing: 2,200 lbs (998kg)