You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Rite Crotch Strap 1.5" with Quick-Release Buckle
Product OverviewDoes the standard 1" (2.5cm) crotch strap have you singing an octave higher, but you like the convenience of a quick release (QR) buckle? The 1.5" (3.8cm) Crotch Strap with side-release squeeze-style quick-release buckle is a welcome change to old-industry standards. It comes with a slide-release buckle for divers who want the convenience of a crotch strap that can be adjusted on-the-fly, yet the 1.5" (3.8cm) strap is more comfortable, especially if tension is added such as when using a dive scooter.
Using a crotch strap allows divers to fasten the harness and back-plate securely to the body, ensuring more uniform trim and buoyancy characteristics in water. The use of a crotch strap also reduces the likelihood of the tank hitting the back of the diver's head during a dive or while resting at the surface. Crotch straps include a 304-grade stainless-steel scooter ring for use with diver propulsion vehicles (DPVs). The ring is also a convenient place to temporarily clip-off an item to free your hands, such as a lobster snare or camera. The 1.5" (3.8cm) continuous webbing crotch strap measures 38" (96.5 cm) in length has a 2,200 lbs. (100 kg) tensile strength, weighs 3 oz. (85 g) and is preferred by technical divers who use DPVs for extended periods of time. Crotch strap is made in the U.S.A.
- Used for Fastening a Harness and Back-Plate Securely to a Diver's Body
- Strap Threads onto Back-Plate and Loop on Harness Waist Belt Webbing
- Keeps Harness-in-Place During Water-Entry
- Prevent Gear Slipping-Upwards on Body in Water
- Reducing Likelihood of Tank Touching Back of Head
- Include 304-Grade Stainless Steel Scooter Ring for Use w/Diver Propulsion Vehicles (DPVs)
- Ring: Convenient Place to Temporarily Clip-Off an Item to Free-your-Hands
- Preferred by Technical Divers Using DPVs for Extended-Periods of Time
- Slide Release Buckle for Adjustable Length
- Side-Release Squeeze-Style Quick-Release Buckle
- Continuous Webbing Crotch Strap
- Dimensions: (L x W): 38 x 1.5 (96.5cm x 3.8cm)
- Tensile Strength: 2,200 lbs. (100 kg)
- Weight: 3 oz. (85 g)
- Made in the U.S.A.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Nylon Webbing, Plastic & 304-Grade Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions||(L x W): 38 x 1.5 (96.5cm x 3.8cm)|
|Weight||3 oz. (85 g)|
|Buckles||Slide Release & Squeeze-Style Quick Release Buckles|
|Tensile Strength||2,200 lbs. (100 kg)|