You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Rite Cookie 30' (9.1m) Orange Line Spool
Product OverviewHaving a continuous line to the surface is essential for safe overhead environment diving. Jumping from one line to another requires a gap line to connect the two lines and the Cookie Spool makes that quick and easy. A compact, finger spool at only 2.3" (5.8cm) with 30' (9.1m) of #24-braided line, the Cookie Spool packs easily into a pocket and deploys with ease to gap a line. Uniquely only to the Cookie Spool, it attaches and locks to the line quickly with notches on the spool that are like the notches on a line arrow or line cookie. The notches lock the spool into the line without the need for additional hardware. With the Cookie Spool, connecting two lines together couldn't be easier and knowing that it's locked in place gives you that secure feeling. The spool is made from durable injection molded POM (Acetal) plastic, weighs 2 oz. (56.6 g) and is slightly negative in buoyancy.
The notches on the Cookie Spool do not allow for any high-speed deployment! Do not use the Cookie Spool to shoot a lift bag. Do not attach and deploy any object using the Cookie Spool.
- Compact, Finger Spool
- Dimensions: (Dia. x W) 2.3 x 1.3 (5.8cm x 3.3cm)
- Line Length: 30' (9.1m)
- #24-Braided Line
- Packs Easily into Pocket & Deploys with Ease to Gap a Line
- Attaches & Locks to Line Quickly with Notches on Spool
- Notches: Lock Spool into Line w/o Need for Additional Hardware
- Locking in Place: Gives that Secure Feeling
- Construction: Durable Injection Molded POM (Acetal) Plastic
- Weight: 2 oz. (56.6 g)
- Slightly Negative in Buoyancy
Notches on Cookie Spool:
Do Not Allow High-Speed Deployment
Do Not Use Cookie Spool to Shoot Lift Bags
Do Not Attach and Deploy Any Object Using Cookie Spool
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Gap Line Deployment for Cave/Wreck Diving|
|Spool O.D.||2.3 (5.8cm)|
|Spool Width I.D.||1.3 (3.3cm)|
|Line Material||#24-Braided Line|
|Line Length||30' (9.1m)|
|Reel Material||Injection Molded POM (Acetal) Plastic|
|Gap Line Deployment for Cave/Wreck Diving|
|Spool Width I.D.|
|Injection Molded POM (Acetal) Plastic|