You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Rite Classic XT Wing
Product OverviewThe Classic XT is an adjustable lift wing, sporting an optional gusset control system (GCS) cord that can be used to further streamline the wing for wreck diving penetrations or smaller size doubles. The Classic XT offers 65 lbs. (27.2 kg) of lift, accommodating two 104 cubic feet (17-liter) back mounted cylinders and two 80 cubic feet (11- liter) stage bottles. The Classic XT is for use solely with double tanks.
The XT Wing Series is built upon the legendary toughness of Super-Fabric Brand Technology, a technical fabric resistant to cuts, pinches and abrasions. This unique material has been created with a base fabric overlaid with tiny guard plates, this proprietary armored surface, along with material science and strategic geometric patterns, transforms ordinary fabric into Super-Fabric Brand Materials. The material maintains its flexibility and breathability, yet keeps sharp objects from penetrating.
Dive Rite has married Super-Fabric with a 1,000-denier Cordura inner shell to create an armor-clad outer bag that is impervious to damaging pinches and cuts. The XT line's toughness is further enhanced with a heavy-duty, radio frequency (RF) welded 210-denier nylon urethane laminated bladder. The XT has urethane flanges welded in place which makes it easy to switch out corrugated hose and over-pressure relief valves without tools. The XT comes with either a 16" or 12" (40.6cm or 30.5cm) elbowed inflator and a low- pressure hose for attachment to the first-stage regulator. Wing has a lower left front over-pressure relief/dump valve. Two sets of marine grade 316-stainless-steel grommet mounting holes are used to attach the wing to the harness and set divers trim. The XT measures approximately (H x W) 24" x 26" (60.9cm x 66cm) deflated and weighs 3 lbs. (1.3 kg). The Dive Rite Classic XT Wing comes with owner's manual and is proudly made in the U.S.A.
Two 104 cu. ft. (17-liter) Back Mounted Cylinders
Two 80 cu. ft. (11- liter) Stage Bottles
- Legendary Toughness of Super-Fabric Brand Technology
- Technical Fabric Resistant to Cuts, Pinches and Abrasions
- Base Fabric Overlaid with Tiny Guard Plates, Proprietary Armored Surface
- Strategic Geometric Patterns Transforms Ordinary Fabric into Super-Fabric Brand Materials
- Flexible and Breathable, Yet Sharp Objects from Penetrating
- Dive Rite Married Super-Fabric with 1,000-Denier Cordura
- Created an Armor-Clad Outer-Bag Impervious to Damaging Pinches and Cuts
- Heavy-Duty, Radio Frequency (RF) Welded 210-Denier Nylon Urethane Laminated Bladder
- Welded In-Place Urethane Flanges:
Easy to Switch-Out Corrugated Hoses & Over Pressurization Valves
No Tools Required
- 16 or 12 (40.6cm or 30.5cm) Elbowed Inflator
- Low Pressure Hose
- Over-Pressure Relief/Dump Valve
- Lift: 65 lbs. (27.2 kg)
- Two Sets of Marine-Grade 316-Stainless Steel Grommet Mounting Holes
- Weight: 3 lbs. (1.3 kg)
- Owner's Manual
- Made in the USA
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|BC Body||Wing, Back Inflator|
|Buoyancy Bag||65 lbs. (27.2 kg)|
|Valves||Over-Pressure Relief/Dump Valve|
|Oral Inflator||Dive Rite Power Inflators|
|Materials||Outer Bag: 1,000-Denier Cordura
Bladders: 210-Denier Nylon Urethane Laminated
Grommets: 316-Stainless Steel
|Weight||3 lbs. (1.3 kg)|