You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Rite Classic XT Dual Bladder Wing
Product OverviewThe Classic XT Dual Bladder Wing is designed for the technical diver who requires a back-up source of buoyancy inflation. These wings offer the same lift capacity of their single bladder counterpart, yet have a second bladder with a dedicated inflator hose and OPV. The Classic XT Dual Bladder Wing is an adjustable lift wing, sporting an optional Gusset Control System (GCS) cord that can be used to further streamline the wing for wreck diving penetrations or smaller size doubles. The Classic XT offers 65 lbs. (27.2 kg) of lift, accommodating two 104 cubic feet (17-liter) back mounted cylinders and two 80 cubic feet (11- liter) stage bottles. The Classic XT is for use solely with double tanks.
The XT Wing Series is built upon the legendary toughness of Super-Fabric Brand Technology, a technical fabric resistant to cuts, pinches and abrasions. This unique material has been created with a base fabric overlaid with tiny guard plates, this proprietary armored surface, along with material science and strategic geometric patterns, transforms ordinary fabric into Super-Fabric Brand Materials. The material maintains its flexibility and breathability, yet keeps sharp objects from penetrating.
Dive Rite has married Super-Fabric with a 1,000-denier Cordura inner shell to create an Armor-clad outer-bag that is impervious to damaging pinches and cuts. The XT line's toughness is further enhanced with a heavy-duty, radio frequency (RF) welded 210-denier nylon urethane laminated bladders. The XT has urethane flanges welded in place which makes it easy to switch out corrugated hose and over-pressure relief valves without tools. The XT comes with either a 16" or 12" (40.6cm or 30.5cm) primary elbowed inflator, a 12" (30.5cm) back-up inflator and two low-pressure hoses for attachment to the first-stage regulator. Wing is equipped with 2 over-pressure relief/dump valve. The XT measures approximately (H x W) 24" x 26" (60.9cm x 66cm) deflated and weighs approximately 4 lbs. (1.8 kg). The Dive Rite Classic XT Dual Bladder Wing comes with owner manual and is proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Double Tank Wing System
Two 104 cu. ft. (17-liter) Back Mounted Cylinders
Two 80 cu. ft. (11-liter) Stage Bottles
- Designed for Technical Diver Requiring Back-Up Source of Buoyancy Inflation
- Second Bladder with Dedicated Inflator Hose and OPV
- Legendary Toughness of Super-Fabric Brand Technology:
Technical Fabric Resistant to Cuts, Pinches and Abrasions
Base Fabric Overlaid w/Tiny Guard Plates, Proprietary Armored Surface
Strategic Geometric Patterns Transforms Ordinary Fabric into Super-Fabric Brand
- Flexible and Breathable, Yet Prevents Sharp Objects from Penetrating
- Dive Rite Married Super-Fabric with 1,000-Denier Cordura
- Created an Armor-Clad Outer-Bag Impervious to Damaging Pinches and Cuts
- Heavy-Duty, Radio Frequency (RF) Welded 210-Denier Nylon Urethane Laminated Bladder
- Urethane Flanges: for Easy Switching Out of Corrugated Hose and Over-Pressure Relief Valves w/o Tools
- 16 or 12 (40.6cm or 30.5cm) Elbowed Primary Inflator
- 12 (30.5cm) Back-Up Inflator
- Two 3/8 Threaded Low Pressure Hoses
- Dual Over-Pressure Relief/Dump Valve
- Lift: 65 lbs. (27.2 kg)
- Two Sets of Marine-Grade 316-Stainless Steel Grommet Mounting Holes
- Dimensions (Deflated): Approximately (H x W) 24 x 26 (60.9cm x 66cm)
- Weight (Approximate): 4 lbs. (1.8 kg)
- Owner's Manual
- Made in the USA
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|BC Body||Wing, Back Inflator|
|Buoyancy Bag||65 lbs. (27.2 kg)|
|Valves||2-Over Pressure Relief/Dump Valve|
|Oral Inflator||Dual Dive Rite Power Inflators|
|Materials||Outer Bag: 1,000-Denier Cordura
Bladders: 210-Denier Nylon Urethane Laminated
Grommets: 316-Stainless Steel
|Dimensions||Approximately (H x W) 24 x 26 (60.9cm x 66cm), Deflated|
|Weight||4 lbs. (1.8 kg)|