You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Rite Canister Light Mounting Strap Kit
Product OverviewDive Rite's Canister Mounting Strap Kit is an alternative for light canister mounting that allows a diver to attach the light along the side of a Trans-Pac Harness or Metal Back-Plate (see SKU's: DIVT3300, DIV2117, DIV2116). The Canister Mount Kit includes (Lx W) 6.5" x 1" (16.5 x 2.5 cm) nylon strap with two bar-tack sewn-in 1" (2.5 cm) D-rings and two 2" (5 cm) medium Quick Links. Also included in the kit for mounting of a slimline light canister are 2 stainless-steel hose clamps to secure the webbing straps to the light canister. The quick links have a single opening that closes with a threaded screw gate for a semi-permanent connection.
Each quick link is meticulously inspected at Dive Rites Factory to ensure smooth edges that won't cut fingers and gates open and shut reliably. Quick links are made of marine grade 316 stainless-steel. Dive Rites heavy-duty quick links are designed for saltwater use. Canister Mount Kit weighs 4.4 oz. (124 g).
- Alternative for Light Canister Mounting
- Mounts on Side of Trans-Pac Harness or Metal Back-Plate
- Nylon Strap Dimensions: (Lx W) 6.5 x 1 (16.5 x 2.5 cm)
- D-Ring Dimensions: 1 (2.5 cm) D-Rings
- Bar Tack Sewn-In D-Rings
- Quick Link Dimensions: 2 (5 cm)
- Quick Links with Single Opening Threaded Screw Gate
- Quick Links: Semi-Permanent Connections with Smooth-Edges, Won't Cut Fingers
- Quick Links: Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel, Designed for Saltwater Use
- Kit Includes: 2 Stainless Steel Hose Clamps for Slimline Canister Light Mounting
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Materials||Strap: Nylon, Quick Links: Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel, Hose Clamps: Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions||Nylon Strap: (Lx W) 6.5 X 1 (16.5 X 2.5 Cm), , D-Rings: 1 (2.5 Cm), Quick Links: 2 (5 Cm)|
|Stitching||Bar Tack Stitching|
|Strap: Nylon, Quick Links: Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel, Hose Clamps: Stainless Steel|
|Nylon Strap: (Lx W) 6.5 X 1 (16.5 X 2.5 Cm), , D-Rings: 1 (2.5 Cm), Quick Links: 2 (5 Cm)|
|Bar Tack Stitching|