You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Rite Cam Strap with Plastic Buckle
Product OverviewDive Rite Cam Straps with plastic buckle has standard 2" (5cm) wide nylon webbing with a 36" (91.4cm) webbing length. Cam strap is suitable for cylinders from 6.9" (17.5cm) to 8" (20.3cm) in diameter, which includes them most popular sizes of cylinders. Cam strap comes equipped with a rubber non-slip pad to prevents the cylinder from shifting once the cam buckle has been secured. Excess webbing is secured using hook and loop fastener, which will also prevent the buckle from accidentally coming open. The cam strap webbing has a 7,000 lbs. (3,182 kg) tensile strength and weighs 7.4 oz. (209.8 g). Cam Strap is made in the U.S.A.
- Standard 2 (5cm) Wide Nylon Webbing with a 36 (91.4cm) Webbing Length
- Suitable for Cylinders from 6.9 (17.5cm) to 8 (20.3cm) in Diameter
- Rubber Non-Slip Pad to Prevent Cylinder from Shifting
- Excess Webbing Secured Using hook and loop Fastener
- hook and loop Prevents Buckle from Accidentally Open
- Cam Strap Webbing has 7,000 lbs. (3,182 kg) Tensile Strength
- Weight: 7.4 oz. (209.8 g)
- Made in the U.S.A.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Spare/Replacement Cylinder Cam Band|
|Materials||Nylon Webbing & Plastic Buckle|
|Cylinder Diameter||6.9 (17.5cm) to 8 (20.3cm)|
|Band Dimensions||(L x W): 36 X 2 (91.4cm x 5cm)|
|Weight||7.4 oz. (209.8 g)|