You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Rite BX-2 Light Package
Product OverviewPowerful, reliable, and simple the BX2 is everything that a top-notch diving light should be. Building on the highly rated BX1, the BX2 incorporates the latest LED technology into a stronger and more refined package. The CREE XP-L High Intensity LED and smooth reflector produce a crisp, tight hot spot ideal for signaling or peering under a reef ledge, while still providing a wide halo of light with enough side spill to light up a room. The compact body has been completely redesigned to incorporate a knurled grenade pattern for a secure grip even with gloved hands. Thickened body walls offer increased strength and durability and make the light feel as good as it looks. The hard coat anodized aluminum body uses double O-ring seals to keep out the wet stuff.
The included lanyard keeps the light close at hand, and a castled end cap design with recessed tie point allows the light to tail stand should you find yourself gearing up in the dark. The light is powered by a single high capacity 3400mAH 18650 Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery which is included along with a cord-free wall charger. The battery is easy to change and replacement 18650 batteries are widely available. A direct drive system provides over an hour of peak brightness and then slowly tapers for an additional 2+ hours as the battery drains.
Mounting holes in the body make the BX2 fully compatible with Dive Rite's QRM accessories. Add an optional QRM soft hand mount (see SKU: DIVLT6121) to turn the BX2 into a mini primary light, or add a QRM receiver to a helmet for easy one-handed operation. With the optional video diffuser, the BX2 can also be the perfect companion to your action camera. With a simple single mode, twist on/twist off operation the BX2 will always be there in your darkest hour. Light has a tight 6° beam angle, provides 1095 lumens of brightness for 1-hour, lamp has a life expectancy of 10,000-hours, and is depth rated to 492' (150m). The BX2 measures (L x W) 5.16" x 1.65" (13.23cm x 4.19cm), and weighs 9 oz. (255 g) with battery and lanyard.
- Powerful, Reliable, and Simple
- Everything a Top-Notch Diving Light Should Be
- Latest LED Technology
- Stronger and More Refined Package
- Lamp: CREE XP-L High Intensity LED
- CREE XP-L HI: 10,000-Hour Life Expectancy
- Smooth Reflector Produce Crisp, Tight Hot Spot
- Lumens: 1095
- Beam Angle: 6°:
- Power: User Replaceable 3400mAH 18650 Lithium-Ion Battery (included)
- Cord-Free Wall Charger
- Burn Time: Full Lumens 1-Hour w/Additional 2+ Hours as Battery Drains
- Ideal for Signaling or Peering Under Reef Ledge
- Wide Halo of Light w/Enough Side Spill to Light-Up a Room
- Compact Body, Completely Redesigned to Incorporate Knurled Grenade Pattern
- Knurled Grenade Pattern for Secure Grip Even w/Gloved Hands
- Thickened Body Walls Offer Increased Strength and Durability
- Light Feel-as-Good-as-It-Looks
- Double O-Ring Sealed
- Hard Coated Anodized Aluminum Body with Optical Glass Lens
- Castled End Cap Design w/Recessed Tie Point
- End Cap Design: Allows Light to Stand-On-End for Area Light
- Fully Compatible w/Dive Rite's QRM Accessories (see SKU: DIVLT6121)
- Optional Video Diffuser: Perfect Companion for Action Camera
- Single Mode, Twist On/Twist Off Operation
- Depth Rating: 492' (150m)
- Dimensions: (L x W) 5.16 x 1.65 (13.23cm x 4.19cm)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Material||Body: Anodized Aluminum
Lens: Optical Glass
|Lamp||CREE XP-L LED|
|Batteries||User Replaceable 3400mAH 18650 Lithium-Ion (included)|
|Burn Time||1-Hour w/Additional 2+ Hours as Battery Drains|
|Depth Rating||492' (150m)|
|Dimensions||(L x W) 5.16 x 1.65 (13.23cm x 4.19cm)|
|Weight||9 oz. (255 g) w/Battery and Lanyard|
|Attachment or Handle||Handheld, Lanyard|
|Body: Anodized Aluminum
Lens: Optical Glass
|CREE XP-L LED|
|User Replaceable 3400mAH 18650 Lithium-Ion (included)|
|1-Hour w/Additional 2+ Hours as Battery Drains|
|(L x W) 5.16 x 1.65 (13.23cm x 4.19cm)|
|9 oz. (255 g) w/Battery and Lanyard|
|Attachment or Handle|